What are you currently playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Updated my Nintendo Switch yesterday (been a while since I've used it) and caught up on the Nintendo Switch Online updates (NES/SNES/Mega Drive etc etc). Still surprised that the battery is holding up well considering it's 7 years old... granted it's not the same strength as it used to be, but at least it doesn't die after 5 minutes :p

I think I’m just about done with Octopath Traveller 2, I’ve been over-levelled for ages and all of a sudden hit a boss I can’t get near…

8 characters is way to many to manage, and a couple of the classes seem pretty useless.

That aside, the combat system is cool and the game is beautiful and wonderfully voice acted!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

played about an hour of baldurs gate 3 this afternoon.

it always amazes me just how beautiful the worlds that larian studios creates are. it leans heavily into Dungeons and Dragons areas but it's all streamlined and very straightforward, streamlined and not tedious.

my desktop is pretty old, running a 1060ti and some other very outdated hardware but it runs very well on high (recommended was ultra)

I've barely done any story stuff so far beyond a few fights after the introduction and it's genuinely great

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LA Noire (lot of mad men actors here) and Final Fantasy Strangers of Paradise.
L.A. Noir is a lot of fun.

I started playing Vampire Survivor on Game pass. An addictive time waster.

LA Noire (lot of mad men actors here) and Final Fantasy Strangers of Paradise.
Damn, I had no idea this game existed and it looks like it’s right up my alley. I have played FF7 and loved it, played the FF16 demo and that was so good, will eventually buy it. I just watched the SoP trailer and it looks really good.

Damn, I had no idea this game existed and it looks like it’s right up my alley. I have played FF7 and loved it, played the FF16 demo and that was so good, will eventually buy it. I just watched the SoP trailer and it looks really good.

I’m pretty sure there’s a demo for Stranger of Paradise as well.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Returnal.

Damn fun game.
Ergh, I was so torn with this, I was genuinly having a ball, and found the progression rewarding..... But to find out you had to clear the third biome before it would save as a checkpoint did me. So many runs i'd get to the boss of the second, to only die, and have to start from the very beginning, eventually did me in. Or i'd get halfway through the second, make one mistake, have to low health to really get much further, to know im pretty much screwed.

Similar game type to the above.
Been playing Remnant 2 (sort of souls-like with guns) enjoyable/hard enough... Only to do around 3 hours worth, kill a boss, collect the 3rd (last key nedded) only to log on the next day and none of that progress had saved....... :mad::mad:

Ergh, I was so torn with this, I was genuinly having a ball, and found the progression rewarding..... But to find out you had to clear the third biome before it would save as a checkpoint did me. So many runs i'd get to the boss of the second, to only die, and have to start from the very beginning, eventually did me in. Or i'd get halfway through the second, make one mistake, have to low health to really get much further, to know im pretty much screwed.

I'm feeling this already but still enjoying it.

LA Noire - Haven't played it since it was released. I was pretty horrible at trying to read the people you interviewed which is why I put off playing this game again, but surprisingly, this time around I've got a fairly good grasp of it, and I'm enjoying the game a lot more. Facial animations were way ahead of their time - I wish there was a sequel of this! Not sure on the blend of an open world with a linear mission structure. You don't go to certain spots to trigger new missions like in a GTA or so, new cases start one after the other. But overall, a very good game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back