What are you currently playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

LA Noire - Haven't played it since it was released. I was pretty horrible at trying to read the people you interviewed which is why I put off playing this game again, but surprisingly, this time around I've got a fairly good grasp of it, and I'm enjoying the game a lot more. Facial animations were way ahead of their time - I wish there was a sequel of this! Not sure on the blend of an open world with a linear mission structure. You don't go to certain spots to trigger new missions like in a GTA or so, new cases start one after the other. But overall, a very good game.
yep, really enjoyed that. really like the crime solving element.

The Last of us: Part 2, bloody hell it's such a good game, my 2nd play through and loving it.
Great game but ruined with one stupid game play sequence.

You start the next chapter with Ellie and have no weapons and have to start from scratch. I was able to make it on the hardest mode to that point and then it's just ******* stupid. Fighting the Bloater and all of the infected with minimal resources was about 5000% harder than any other point in the game and it was quite unexpected

Got addicted to GTA Online again recently. This time I've become hooked to to delivery/warehouse business side of things.

It's repetitive and no real achievement to be had... yet I'm loving racking up the pallets/packages and making money from on selling them. Made $600,000 last might. From collecting multiple warehouses worth of stock between Sunday-Tuesday nights.

Only thing is I can't make up my mind what atform to stick with. I restarted playing it on pc weeks ago. But over the last 2 weeks I've focused on the ps5 version.

Remnant II

Loved the first one and this one is even better. Probably my fav game ever tbh. Not without its issues but overall the gameplay is great
Was loving it. Sunk 3 hours in one session, beat some big cube boss, went to play the next day and nothing had saved..... back to an old checkpoint :mad:

Was loving it. Sunk 3 hours in one session, beat some big cube boss, went to play the next day and nothing had saved..... back to an old checkpoint :mad:

Did you stop at all the checkpoints along the way? It should let you travel back to the labyrinth once it’s unlocked. That’s weird if it doesn’t

They just released a patch a few days ago so hopefully that won’t happen again.

Last edited:
Resident Evil 0 Remaster - Never fully got into the RE series. Played 4, 5, and the two Revelations games, but that's it. But over the last year or so I've picked up 7 other RE games at various times when on sale and I figured I may as well dive in and see where it leads. Have to say, the fixed camera location is difficult getting used to and the transition sequence of moving into the next room/area slows the game down a bit. Interesting so far, and it looks quite good! Just got off the train and my heart started pounding during the second part of that brake puzzle when they obscurred the running total. Please, no more of that! Trying to work out maths under pressure with a timer doesn't bode well. :straining:

Did you stop at all the checkpoints along the way? It should let you travel back to the labyrinth once it’s unlocked. That’s weird if it doesn’t

They just released a patch a few days ago so hopefully that won’t happen again.
Yep, looked on reddit and it seemed to be a ps5 bug. Luckily hasn't happened since

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GTA Online

Sunday night session built up another 16 "pallets" of stock to distribute. When it was time to deliver the packages by air I set of on my journey.....

Crashed the plane 2 minutes into the trip LOL. Equally miffed time spent collecting everything to the warehouse + losing the profit I would have made if successful. The 18,000 per "collection" beforehand didn't phase me as I was close to 1.7 million earned from the last few weeks.

I tried Yakuza: Like a Dragon. My first attempt at a Yakuza game. I'm not sure it's for me. Was bored an hour in.

If you're not gelling with the humour then you may very well be right, but Like a Dragon is also the furthest removed from the rest of the series. All of the other games are beat em ups, not turn based.

Death's Door had a great style but the gameplay didn't evolve enough over the journey for mine. Felt like it promised more than it delivered.
I agree, the most fun I had with the game was in the first four hours or so. After that I was pretty ready for it to be done.

I tried Yakuza: Like a Dragon. My first attempt at a Yakuza game. I'm not sure it's for me. Was bored an hour in.
Also tried to play through the series recently but learned pretty quickly its just not for me.

All the Yakuza/RGG games have long intros but very standard by Japanese/JRPG standards if you're also familiar with games like the Persona series and stuff. Being on rails for sometimes 3-5 hours is not going to be everybody's cup of tea, but once you get into the real meat and potatoes of the games which can have anywhere from 40-120hours of content depending on how you play then they can be a really good experience.

If you're not gelling with the humour then you may very well be right, but Like a Dragon is also the furthest removed from the rest of the series. All of the other games are beat em ups, not turn based.
Yakuza like a dragon is turn based?

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back