What does your username mean?

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm refreshed from the break and back in action.
John_Farnham_Live.jpg

The book of the same name. One of my favorites. Nothing at all to do with A.D.Clay
When I first read that book, it was like a revelation, and I lived by its application for a couple years. But I was getting into too much trouble! By fate or fortune, I once fell asleep on the sofa while smoking, and the damn thing caught on fire and the book got burned with it. Thought that was an omen to stop (living by the book, not smoking).

When I first read that book, it was like a revelation, and I lived by it's application for a couple years. But I was getting into too much trouble! By fate or fortune, I once fell asleep on the sofa while smoking, and the damn thing caught on fire and the book got burned with it. Thought that was an omen to stop (living by the book, not smoking).

Lol I tried similar. I was working for Austar and really didn't want to go to work, so I gave the dice options, and the option that came up could have had me in trouble with the police.

But I agree, it was like a revelation. I have three different copies of the book, including one that might be an original it looks so old.

Lol I tried similar. I was working for Austar and really didn't want to go to work, so I gave the dice options, and the option that came up could have had me in trouble with the police.

But I agree, it was like a revelation. I have three different copies of the book, including one that might be an original it looks so old.

My life's a bit hum-drum at the moment, been like that for a few too many years, stuck in a cyclical rut, the years flying away. I might consider dusting the cobwebs off the dice again. Sure way to re-awaken one's relationship with and understanding of Life!

My life's a bit hum-drum at the moment, been like that for a few too many years, stuck in a cyclical rut, the years flying away. I might consider dusting the cobwebs off the dice again. Sure way to re-awaken one's relationship with and understanding of Life!
Remember you should have some options that you really shouldn't do.... It's a dangerous path

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remember you should have some options that you really shouldn't do.... It's a dangerous path
Lol, of course! That's what's so addictive. But so typical -- that the dice often fall on those dangerous things! Even if you have just ONE risque option and five normal ones. It loves to land on the dangerous. But I seriously am considering going back to being a slave of the dice's will. Need to re-awaken my life.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back