Discussion What Footy Jumpers/Sports Uniforms Do You Own?

Remove this Banner Ad

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo5.jpg

St Pats 2014 Herald sun shield Guernsey
Fantastic guernsey.

One of the rarest to get hands on.

Yer they are. I wouldnt be shocked if it was because they were unsure what numbers to add. As they were meant for the power vs carlton game. But got blocked by the afl / collingwood.
It was then decided the magpies would use them insteaf

Ports have always been done like that, in recent times

Got this in the post this morning
Mitchells sanfl magpies match worn guernsey. Celebrating the 1914 champions of australia magpies the 'invincibles'

That looks brilliant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just came today, Only $35 and I'm almost certain it's a player issue 1997-98 Juventus home jersey for Cesar Pellegrin. He only played 5 games for Juve which makes it rare I guess. Side panels are mesh, #25 is printed on and Pellegrin heat pressed
IMG_2785_zps7b8261bd.jpg

IMG_2786_zps9e1b2e44.jpg

Last edited:
Just added:
2014 Heritage
2014 Media Hoodie
2014 travel shorts
New Era 9fifty (awesome kids got it for me fathers day)
This to go with my 2014 home I added late last season, my collection is getting pretty big. Going to try to get a photo of the whole collection in a few days.

Attachments

• Sketch15122184.jpg
    Sketch15122184.jpg
    199 KB · Views: 11
Just added:
2014 Heritage
2014 Media Hoodie
2014 travel shorts
New Era 9fifty (awesome kids got it for me fathers day)
This to go with my 2014 home I added late last season, my collection is getting pretty big. Going to try to get a photo of the whole collection in a few days.
I loved Melbourne's merchandise this year, some great stuff here :thumbsu:

Yeah, it all looks terrific. Particularly the jumper, I haven't had much of a look at the NB stuff but it looks of a high quality in that pic. Wouldn't have minded getting one of those MFC heritage jumpers.

Looking forward to the Bulldogs finally coming out with their new merch - white away jumper (#22), white away shorts, blue home shorts, New Era hat, media hoodie, media polo, and with any luck we'll wear a heritage jumper or something too.

I shudder to think what it'll cost me, but it's worth every cent.

I loved Melbourne's merchandise this year, some great stuff here :thumbsu:
Everything I have purchased since 2011 has been quality with New Balance. I was wrapt when we signed with them for 3 more years. Only hope we dont end up using the Warrior logo to help promote the brand here like Kooga did with BLK.
Theres a few heritage guernseys left and in my opinion, worth the $160 I paid.

Everything I have purchased since 2011 has been quality with New Balance. I was wrapt when we signed with them for 3 more years. Only hope we dont end up using the Warrior logo to help promote the brand here like Kooga did with BLK.
Theres a few heritage guernseys left and in my opinion, worth the $160 I paid.

I don't think that'll happen at all because Liverpool is actually replacing the Warrior logo with New Balance on its kits from next season onwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Back