What is Perth's shittest suburb?

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't know a Sydney equivalent but a Victorian equivalent is either Frankston or Dandenong.

Scum to say the least.
I used to live there.:(

If I remember correctly I went to Wirra Birra Primary.

Dont confuse Como and South Perth with the wretched hive of scum and villany 40km south.

Ah very true, I only ever go south for work sometimes, and that's out to our sub-divisions in the lovely Baldivis, Armadale, byford, Harrisdale and the ever popular Canning vale, and can't forget that great new suburb right next door, Piara waters, as if putting waters at the end of it makes it any less of a s**t hole!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah very true, I only ever go south for work sometimes, and that's out to our sub-divisions in the lovely Baldivis, Armadale, byford, Harrisdale and the ever popular Canning vale, and can't forget that great new suburb right next door, Piara waters, as if putting waters at the end of it makes it any less of a s**t hole!

Canningvale and Harrisdale are pretty nice..... they're just new suburbs and lack some of the charm that established ones have.

Koondoola

I was actually driving home through Koondoola this arvo and saw a rather large, middle aged woman wearing only a G string and a hoodie leaving the shopping centre. ******* horrible sight.

I was actually driving home through Koondoola this arvo and saw a rather large, middle aged woman wearing only a G string and a hoodie leaving the shopping centre. ******* horrible sight.

I was only in the area because I was attending my girlfriend's Year 10 presentation night at Mercy College there. Never again

I was only in the area because I was attending my girlfriend's Year 10 presentation night at Mercy College there. Never again

Took sooz for a ride did you?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back