What shits ya!

Remove this Banner Ad

look what you made me do

1d9fP43.png

onwards and upwards
strong bookmarks bar

People saying Melbourne made a mistake doing the Dom Tyson + picks 9 + 53 for picks 2 + 20 + 72 trade because they could have gottten Josh Kelly. Yes, Kelly has been very impressive so far, but have people watched Tyson this year? He's been an excellent clearance player and inside mid for Melbourne.

People saying Melbourne made a mistake doing the Dom Tyson + picks 9 + 53 for picks 2 + 20 + 72 trade because they could have gottten Josh Kelly. Yes, Kelly has been very impressive so far, but have people watched Tyson this year? He's been an excellent clearance player and inside mid for Melbourne.

Yeah, some people have no idea.

Salem has been coming good in the VFL and should be close to a debut whilst as you mentioned, Tyson has been one of the few shining lights for the Dees this year. (I know, he's in my SC side)

what shits ya?

when supporters care more for a win than playing attractive football

*St.Kilda supporters are mere peasants at the moment*

I'd take 25 1-0 wins over a bunch of exciting wins and losses.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So for you "Jose Mourinho" would fit well in this thread?

I think he's funny, people take him far too seriously.

He takes himself far too seriously. He's a petulant child.

if you are capable of getting to 2048 repeatedly you'll get there. If you got to 2048 once and don't know you did it, well focus on 2048. Looking at your grab above, it seems you can do it. Once you get past 1024 though, it's really hard to make up your mistakes. if you accidentally move left/right when the bottom row isn't full and move your big tile to the middle instead of it staying in the corner...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back