What shits ya!

Remove this Banner Ad

Were you involved in the illegal trade of drugs? Did you devise an elaborate plan to smuggle them into the country?

Come on man, there is no chance they weren't aware of the repercussions.
I am not at liberty to say.

But seriously, I really do think they knew the repercussions, but my point is that people bleat on about how 'everyone knows the repercussions' which I don't know if that was the case for most people before '06.

Well I have a mild hangover too. I earned mine though. Good old Weihenstephaner Wednesday.

Kill it with a hair of the dog, it is Thirsty Thursday afterall. Thirsty Thursday does not discriminate against any sort of grog, it's a "choose your own poison" kind of day.

Waking up with hangover when you haven't had anything to drink the night before. If I'm going to suffer I'd at least like the enjoyment beforehand!!!

I've been getting that a bit lately.

Seems to be fairly random with nothing out of the ordinary leading to it.

Not the right thread for it, but on a lighter note, got some results back today. Seems the lump that had a doctor a bit more worried than I would have liked her to be wasn't worth worrying about anyway.

She was great in getting it out and sent off as quickly as she could and did well to let me know the seriousness without trying to sugarcoat things. I genuinely appreciated that from her.

I've been getting that a bit lately.

Seems to be fairly random with nothing out of the ordinary leading to it.

That's what's driving me nuts, I can't place any particular reason behind it.

Not the right thread for it, but on a lighter note, got some results back today. Seems the lump that had a doctor a bit more worried than I would have liked her to be wasn't worth worrying about anyway.

She was great in getting it out and sent off as quickly as she could and did well to let me know the seriousness without trying to sugarcoat things. I genuinely appreciated that from her.

Terrific news!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another Victorian Labor government throwing money to "encourage more people to get outdoors, take up sport and maintain an active, healthy lifestyle."

I know it's good that they actually invest in this (which Baillieu and Napthine cut funding from) but * me it doesn't cut the mustard. They need to invest in specific programs, not just throw money and hope it fixes itself. It costs the state money in the long run. $14.1 million is good. But fair dinkum, invest in specific programs for once.

Assholes that take five ****ing minutes to finish whatever the **** they are doing at the front of a queue at the servo.

I'm looking at you, you odometer reading, phone recharging mother*******s.

Assholes that take five ****ing minutes to finish whatever the **** they are doing at the front of a queue at the servo.

Very similar- arseholes who stand for ******* ever at a Myki machine, seemingly oblivious to you right behind them, as your tram or train gets ever closer.

Oh this is a good one Jade

Also rather annoying when they pay by card and "oh, isn't that one working? Try this one. What, isn't that working either, give me a look. Oh, silly me, this is the one I should've been using. How much is it? Ok, I'll actually have these lollies too. Did that work? Excellent"

And THEN they proceed to stand there and reorder their cards in their wallet/purse, put the receipt in, fart ass around trying to find keys, start to turn to walk away, forgets lollies, gets lollies, then turns and walks out, looking at the line of 48 people behind them and smiles at you when walking out.

Said person is usually still trying to sort out where to put everything in their car, get their seatbelt on and start the ignition by the time you've paid and walked out as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back