What will Johnson get for deliberately kicking a Docker player in the head last night?

Remove this Banner Ad

Stupid, deliberate, dirty incidents like this should incur some kind of penalty. I'm not saying Stevie J deserved to be suspended, but they should at least issue out a fine and penalty points - idk something like 30 points for a minor incident. That way if you do enough 'small transgressions' you eventually get suspended for it.

That Varcoe incident is similar (I'm still a bit baffled this didn't even get a reprimand - but that's another thread). It was definitely deliberate and against the spirit of the game. Whilst you can argue the force was low - you can't let players punch others in the face without any source of penalty. At least give them a fine and small reprimand.

Yep
Was highlighting the twisted tin foil hat attitude of the poster I was replying to.

Well you have already shown you dont watch any footy at all. Yes stevie j record is bad, we all know this. But if you actually watched football, and saw all the soft stuff he got done for, you would question why the same old clubs and people get off everytime. The fact you didnt try to despute my comments about your clubs holy grail run with the mrp for the last few years, shows deep down you know this too.

Take 3 players into consideration. Stevie j, ballyntyne, zieball. Now how is it these players get rubbed out week in week out for barely there taps? Incidents that wouldnt even dent fairy floss? Situations where their opponets score or have an influence on the next contest immediately. Why is the mrp oh so very very very quick to throw out their corrup "insufficent" force for a buddy, goodes, hodge, mitchell, roughy, glass, shuey etc etc.

If the players i mentioned concussed a player like buddy did this year would they go? If they jumped in the air and elbowed the head goodes style , would they go? If they did a glass and sent a guy to hospital would they say it was "low impact", when they stress the oh so mighty medical report as the main factor in their sanctions? You know the same medical report that showed thompson had NO treatment, but the corrupt evans led mrp said it was a factor in citing him. So we saw nothing, but suspended him? If that is not corruption i have no idea what is.

Now lastly put naitenui, hodge, roughhead,mitchell, any swan you like in fyfes situation back in round 3. No way do they miss 2 weeks, instead it would be uuuhhhh ergghhh oh ummmm oh he had no alternative! No citing.

When the afl themselves openly come out and condemn any sort of discussion, comparing, debate over thier "decisions" it does not take a tin foil hat wearing fan to read between the lines. Also leigh fisher, has he ever been questioned over his absolute disgraceful on the take umping this year? Or is he the company go to guy for the fix? Hawks got bought a flag as a means for buddy to leave, this year swans get bought the flag. Maybe next year its eagles so the marketing knobs can get an even bigger hard on for the most over rated player in history, naitenui. I can imagine the raging boners now ,nic nat premiership ruck. Its all just a little sick.

Murphey to get off this week, mark my words. Now if that was stevie j or ballyntyne they would miss at least one. You may need to actually watch some footy or change your prescription

Now lastly put naitenui, hodge, roughhead,mitchell, any swan you like in fyfes situation back in round 3. No way do they miss 2 weeks, instead it would be uuuhhhh ergghhh oh ummmm oh he had no alternative! No citing.

You make it sound as though Hodge, Mitchell or Roughead have never had suspensions handed to them. Oh, that's right ..... a Geelong supporter post isn't complete without some dig at Hawthorn players. Don't start sticking up the Johnson, he's a psycho.

You make it sound as though Hodge, Mitchell or Roughead have never had suspensions handed to them. Oh, that's right ..... a Geelong supporter post isn't complete without some dig at Hawthorn players. Don't start sticking up the Johnson, he's a psycho.

When is the last time hodge or mitchell got suspended??? Hodge and mitchell have punched in the guts no fewer than 10 players between them off the ball the last 2 seasons, all insufficent force. Johnson takes a piss at halftime...oh hmm lets give him a week. Maybe once mr hawthorn mark evans steps down from the mrp, a hawk of some substance will be rubbed out. And before you go wah wah roughy wah wah, he now has zero points. Johnson didnt get citied because evans would prefer to suspend him for sneezing so he misses the inevitable game in the finals we face you, as hawks cant beat geelong full strength.

Oh and i also remeber hodge and roughy hitting the head last year just before they played west coast. Hodge even went to the tribunal and got his points removed, lol such is his arrogance safe ij the fact evans will look after his boy. He had an argument with hughesy on the radio so said he should go. Hodge kept saying you know nothing about footy hughes i had "no alternative"...fyfe...2 weeks the next year, hannerberry zero!

Same clubs get dat mrp treatment rub!

Oh and i also remeber hodge and roughy hitting the head last year just before they played west coast. Hodge even went to the tribunal and got his points removed, lol such is his arrogance safe ij the fact evans will look after his boy. He had an argument with hughesy on the radio so said he should go. Hodge kept saying you know nothing about footy hughes i had "no alternative"...fyfe...2 weeks the next year, hannerberry zero!

Same clubs get dat mrp treatment rub!
Hodge was going for the ball and turned to protect himself at the last second, had no alternative, shoulder took Murphy in the head.
Fyfe chose to bump and caused a head clash.
2 completely different issues, the rules say that Fyfe goes for that, Hodge was nothing to do with accidental head clashes, no special treatment, just the rules being applied correctly.

Hodge was going for the ball and turned to protect himself at the last second, had no alternative, shoulder took Murphy in the head.
Fyfe chose to bump and caused a head clash.
2 completely different issues, the rules say that Fyfe goes for that, Hodge was nothing to do with accidental head clashes, no special treatment, just the rules being applied correctly.

LOL UHUH .More like the mrp looking after the same old clubs as per usual. We both know if you put buddy or goodes in fyfes situation they dont get citied, buddy concussed charlie cameron this year and still got off! Obvious corrupt mrp makes it obvious

Remove this Banner Ad

Back