Toast Whatever doesn't kill me will only make me stronger - THE KEEP YA CHIN UP EMPORIUM

Remove this Banner Ad

New coach, new vibe and hopefully a full list and newly installed confidence, I can't see us getting any worse.

No matter what happens during the draft and trade periods, all I am going to say is...

BRING ON 2016!

cheering.gif

I like hope. We have some hope.

Also, I like being in England when I'm scrounging for hope.

I'll keep looking for some while we get as many young players as possible. Which we can exchange for more hope.

Chin's up all the way for real.
Agree. Next year may be tough as we get all the new faces aligned into a coherent team based game plan but things are looking so much better that before trade period.

A number of conditional players gone, some great talent in (that may or may not work out), a new coach and game plan, great position in the draft.

Go SOS!

Rubbish concept....

Should have dissipated into the ether like a bad fart months ago.

Srsly...who comes up with this s**t?

Losers, nutjobs and used car salesmen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey! I actually was a used car salesmen in my 20s...and I have no doubt you'd be able to find at least one person who'd confirm the other two...

:(

Well there you have it.

You think you're better than me??!!?
The only other categories are losers and nutjobs, so I guess the answer is no.

The only other categories are losers and nutjobs, so I guess the answer is no.

That's it, Jabba...let's keep this masterpiece on the front page where it belongs...

I suppose if I posted that pic of your lookalike again Thy would be good for another few posts?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back