What's on your mind SFA?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you were all Simpsons fans, I am dissapointed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought you were all Simpsons fans, I am dissapointed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I got it. I was workshopping a response with 'triple word score' in it but it never quite got there I'm afraid.

It's like a rejected video for a Soundgarden song.

Adventure Time is phenomenal and should be loved by all.

It's a total drug f*** hosted by Bender and SpongeBob.

Also, Marlowe, go and watch Mr Show...

Adventure Time is phenomenal and should be loved by all.

It's a total drug f*** hosted by Bender and SpongeBob.

Also, Marlowe, go and watch Mr Show...

I'm not hating.

And fine. But only because your tastes are so very compatible with mine. But if I hate it, I'll disown you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No. Even though I always had a bit of a soft spot for Liverpool, just no. Unfortunately, you have that Argentinian ****** in the side, so I refuse to celebrate their title win. Even though it is still good to see somebody else win it.

Um what nationality? He's from uruguay.

Also he's the best player in European football this season so far. And he even missed the first few league games this season and still has 30 goals. I'm glad Sturridge has proven Chelsea wrong.

And if anyone deserves a league title, it's Steven Gerrard. That can't be denied.

Um what nationality? He's from uruguay.

Also he's the best player in European football this season so far. And he even missed the first few league games this season and still has 30 goals. I'm glad Sturridge has proven Chelsea wrong.

And if anyone deserves a league title, it's Steven Gerrard. That can't be denied.
OK correction Uruguayan w***er. Everything else is irrelevant.

I'm not hating.

And fine. But only because your tastes are so very compatible with mine. But if I hate it, I'll disown you.

A 90s grunge sketch show with David Cross, Bob Odenkirk, Jack Black and SpongeBob...

Yeah, try and hate it hetero life partner...

I'm glad Sturridge has proven Chelsea wrong.
I'm not I ******* loved him and the fact we have 3 huge potatoes up front we decide to sell our best striker(on potential) and it has bit them in the arse.

I'm not I ******* loved him and the fact we have 3 huge potatoes up front we decide to sell our best striker(on potential) and it has bit them in the arse.

Sorry who are your potatoes up front?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back