What's on your mind SFA?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry who are your potatoes up front?
Torres Eto and Ba. We have no one that knows how to put the ball in the back of the net that isn't Hazard.

Now I'm not saying I could do better but Torres came on a big transfer and has done nothing. Eto is a gap filler for the minute and Ba well for $8mill hasn't been bad but we need more from our front men.

Torres Eto and Ba. We have no one that knows how to put the ball in the back of the net that isn't Hazard.

Now I'm not saying I could do better but Torres came on a big transfer and has done nothing. Eto is a gap filler for the minute and Ba well for $8mill hasn't been bad but we need more from our front men.

Woah.

Eto is one of the best strikers of all time and is still very handy.

Ba gets no chances.

Woah.

Eto is one of the best strikers of all time and is still very handy.

Ba gets no chances.
I'm not denying all time status. But for some reason we could put Sturridge and Suarez as our forwards and they wouldn't score. I have no idea what it is but for some reason our strikers just don't like scoring.

Ba was given opportunities last year before Eto and never did a lot but did enough to say we got away with spending 8 mill.

Those 2 mentioned are more than likely out at the end of the season. I seriously hope we don't sell Romelu Lukaku I feel he will be another Sturridge like sale we will regret instantly.

Would love to see Diego Costa or Falcao come even at the cost of 2 or all 3 that are there now.

I'm not denying all time status. But for some reason we could put Sturridge and Suarez as our forwards and they wouldn't score. I have no idea what it is but for some reason our strikers just don't like scoring.

Ba was given opportunities last year before Eto and never did a lot but did enough to say we got away with spending 8 mill.

Those 2 mentioned are more than likely out at the end of the season. I seriously hope we don't sell Romelu Lukaku I feel he will be another Sturridge like sale we will regret instantly.

Would love to see Diego Costa or Falcao come even at the cost of 2 or all 3 that are there now.
Always said Lukaku will be one of if not the best striker in the world one day.

And just watch as Mourinho sells him off as he is allergic to developing players...

I can see us doing it and I don't like it but I'm not the boss man :(
And just watch as Mourinho sells him off as he is allergic to developing players...
They reportedly had a fight in pre season which lead to his loan which sucks arse. Could have really helped as our 2nd option behind Torres or even 1st now.

This. Bring back Drogba ;)

Mind you, that statement could be levelled at my lot too. Over the last 20 years, we've had 2 strikers manage 20 goals in a season. In 5 of those seasons, our top scorer hasn't hit double figures.

Costa yes but rumour has it Falcao is heading to Man Utd, now that Moyes is gone I mean.

Ahh classic 'pool fans coming out of the woodwork when they could win something.

You mean unlike 2005 European Cup? Unlike 2005 UEFA Super Cup? 2001 UEFA Cup? 2012 League Cup? 2006 FA Cup? 2006 Charity Shield?

This will be the clubs 1st league title in 24 years. Let the fans celebrate, no one knows when the next league title will come.

And myself, I've been a Liverpool supporter since 1992. And yes, I will get drunk when/if we win the league this season.

And I am sure there are millions of other LFC fans out there who are just the same.

You mean unlike 2005 European Cup? Unlike 2005 UEFA Super Cup? 2001 UEFA Cup? 2012 League Cup? 2006 FA Cup? 2006 Charity Shield?

This will be the clubs 1st league title in 24 years. Let the fans celebrate, no one knows when the next league title will come.

And myself, I've been a Liverpool supporter since 1992. And yes, I will get drunk when/if we win the league this season.

And I am sure there are millions of other LFC fans out there who are just the same.

Millions of NEW Liverpool fans are suddenly appearing.

Personally I hope they choke for the laughs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Millions of NEW Liverpool fans are suddenly appearing.

Personally I hope they choke for the laughs.

Yeah, just like they did the last 11 EPL games.

And when did you start to support Man Utd? :rolleyes:

I wont ask you about Storm, Patriots nor Eagles. We all know when you began to go for them :D

And as an Eagles fan, why you blaming the Umpires? well i guess whenever someones team loses, it's easy to blame the umps. How awesome.

Yeah, just like they did the last 11 EPL games.

And when did you start to support Man Utd? :rolleyes:

I wont ask you about Storm, Patriots nor Eagles. We all know when you began to go for them :D

And as an Eagles fan, why you blaming the Umpires? well i guess whenever someones team loses, it's easy to blame the umps. How awesome.

United supporter for 20 years.
Storm since day one.
Eagles for over 20 years
Patriots one year.
Wildcats over 20 years.
Heart day one.
Rebels day one.

Any football supporter with a brain that watched the game knows Carlton received an armchair ride.

Any football supporter with a brain that watched the game knows Carlton received an armchair ride.

I only saw the last 5 minutes, but 1.8 in the last quarter? Yeah, umpiring killed you...

Also, I'm a Liverpool fan. Just thought I'd come out of the woodwork for you :D

Although, if you check out the history of my other teams, you'll notice I'm not very good at bandwagoning! Plus, my grandmother is a Liverpool native ;)

United supporter for 20 years.
Storm since day one. <------ So did I, used to go for Bulldogs due to terry lamb. I live in Melbourne so yeah.
Eagles for over 20 years - Eagles won flags in 1992 and 1994 ;)
Patriots one year. - due to their success? given it's USA sport, Personally I dont follow it that much. But KC Chiefs for me (Elvis Grbac)
Wildcats over 20 years.<----- NBL Titles in 1990, 1991 & 1995 ;)
Heart day one. <---- I was a victory fan, then heart when they came in but back to being a Victory fan. But I'm liking the direction the Melb Heart/City are going. Plus I dig their manager, always have.
Rebels day one. <----- you might aswell move to Melbourne since you support mostly Melbourne clubs! Screw Sydney.

So just a casual/part time bandwagon jumper? At least you're not a full time bandwagoner :D

I only saw the last 5 minutes, but 1.8 in the last quarter? Yeah, umpiring killed you...

Also, I'm a Liverpool fan. Just thought I'd come out of the woodwork for you :D

Although, if you check out the history of my other teams, you'll notice I'm not very good at bandwagoning! Plus, my grandmother is a Liverpool native ;)

Blues got 2 dodgy free kicks and a dodgy 50m penalty, without 2 of those 3 dodgy calls, Eagles were over the line easily. Even blind freddy could see that.

Next time Liverpool play in Australia, wanna go to the game? I missed the Melbourne match, was broke when tickets went on sale. But not missing the next game in Australia, no matter when or where it will be played.

Depends where the game is. Don't really want to go to Melbourne for soccer lol

Blues got 2 dodgy free kicks and a dodgy 50m penalty, without 2 of those 3 dodgy calls, Eagles were over the line easily. Even blind freddy could see that.

We did ourselves no favours but some of the calls were atrocious.

On the other side we aren't a very good team.

Clarkey has a new claim to fame. Popped his shoulder while playing kick to kick on simmonds before the game.

One of the funnier things I have seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back