What's wrong with the Bendigo Pioneers?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As usual footyman, you are the voice of reason. And especially so with your comments about training loads.

Didn't think I'd ever see the day when I would read "footyman" and "voice of reason" in the same sentence... ;)

Yes, I'll give you that the Pioneers had the equal worst beep test results at testing and a number of players in the 12s but when you look it the overall numbers only a 4 or 5 shuttles separate most clubs on average. Calder had a kid in the 10s, so did Dandenong and Eastern. Eastern even had someone in the 9s! I don't think you can make too much of it really.
I heard that a couple of kids who ended up in the 11-11.5 region during preseason retested last week and are now around the 13.5 mark..........suggested possible improvement through good management perhaps....

I heard that a couple of kids who ended up in the 11-11.5 region during preseason retested last week and are now around the 13.5 mark..........suggested possible improvement through good management perhaps....

That is a great result! Clearly an improvement due to good management.

After reading bobb 77 and magpie 1970's posts I am sure that they are disgruntled kids who have been cut!

Move on boys

You never answered me question Yarra? If you are that good why didn't you help stringer? Why did ellis get Clarke and not you seen you have all the qualifcations and was the S&C last year as well as getting paid? The question is why does a parent go out of his way to help a kid with a broken leg and a big future ahead of him? Obviously says something that Ellis thinks Clarkes a better trainer?
Do you no the funny thing is, 6 months after stringer broke his leg they both went to stringers doctor in Melbourne, now in the words of the doctor "That is the best recoverd
Leg I have seen in a long Time". It was all due to Clarkes training...

How do you no the truth Yarra were there when the coach bought Clarkes group in? We're you there the whole time things got a bit iffy with Clarke and coaching panel? Or did you get the sack early on in the year and just going on what the pioneers are telling everyone else

The FACTS are:

1. Stringer had a AIS/AFL rehabilitation program and was monitored by the as well as the medical staff at Pioneers.
2. There were times last year that medical staff more qualified than me and most certainly qualified by you were concerned with his loads he was doing outside of his approved program with Clarke.
3. During this Pre Season there were still concerns with His gate, movement and strength in the leg. (Def not the best healed broken leg of all time)
4. If i am who you think i am and was sacked by David or the pioneers during the Pre Season then why would I be on here saying they were doing the right things now when im not there and disputing what they did when i was there? (sounds like you dont have a clue who i am)
5. THANK GOD CLARKE IS AWAY FROM THE BOYS AND THEY CAN NOW TRAIN IN A SAFE, STRUCTURED, EDUCATED and SPECIFIC way to get the best out of themselves without an outside person who went against all the opinions of QUALIFIED people.

GO PIONEERS!

That is a great result! Clearly an improvement due to good management.

After reading bobb 77 and magpie 1970's posts I am sure that they are disgruntled kids who have been cut!

Move on boys

De-listed boys, De-listed boys parents and Grandparents, Clarke himself! they are all behind this negative campaign against the pioneers who are making some great choices and moving forward with a great program! GO PIONEERS!

You never answered me question Yarra? If you are that good why didn't you help stringer? Why did ellis get Clarke and not you seen you have all the qualifcations and was the S&C last year as well as getting paid? The question is why does a parent go out of his way to help a kid with a broken leg and a big future ahead of him? Obviously says something that Ellis thinks Clarkes a better trainer?
Do you no the funny thing is, 6 months after stringer broke his leg they both went to stringers doctor in Melbourne, now in the words of the doctor "That is the best recoverd
Leg I have seen in a long Time". It was all due to Clarkes training...

How do you no the truth Yarra were there when the coach bought Clarkes group in? We're you there the whole time things got a bit iffy with Clarke and coaching panel? Or did you get the sack early on in the year and just going on what the pioneers are telling everyone else

The question is why does a parent go out of his way to help a kid with a broken leg = Because he is a pest!

It was all due to Clarkes training... = You wish, he was still limping during the preseason! Get real.

Why did ellis get Clarke = to be honest its beyond me why he did? people would question alot of things he did as coach of the pioneers! You probably did yourself. Not a very successful time during is coaching? You only support ellis now because it helps you Pro Clarke campaign! when he was coach you probably potted him too, sort of bloke you seem to be!

I think we're well and truly done now.

Either this thread is about on field play, or I don't think it's required.

That's exactly why as a moderator Chris you should get this thread removed! It's all just people trying to bring the club down and it's about personal agendas! The Anti Pioneers Pro Clarke group will continue on and on because they have nothing better to do!! I vote remove the thread NOW! GO PIONEERS 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back