Mod. Notice VirtualSPORTS Real Dream Team to be played for the 2014 BigFooty Club Board Championships?

Which should be the game used?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dream Teamers,

As you know 2014 marks a fork in the road for Dream Team.

AFL Dream Team is now unrecognisable in name and rules as AFL Fantasy, but will keep much of its popularity since it is the official fantasy competition.

For lovers of the vintage Dream Team game, VirtualSPORTS is running their own Real Dream Team competition.

If I was to run a Club Board Championships again for 2014, which should be the game that is used? Please vote above.

Cheers

SJ

What have I missed here?

The old Dream Team is now called AFL Fantasy and has undergone mass rule changes.

There is a new 'Dream Team' run by VirtualSPORTS which is similar to the old competition, but not run through the AFL website.

If I run a Dream Team Club Board Championships for 2014, I want to know which one to use.

The old Dream Team is now called AFL Fantasy and has undergone mass rule changes.

There is a new 'Dream Team' run by VirtualSPORTS which is similar to the old competition, but not run through the AFL website.

If I run a Dream Team Club Board Championships for 2014, I want to know which one to use.

ohh okay got ya

The AFL fantasy game has shifted focus from being played by those who love footy, to a desire to attract as many people as possible to play. It is also now aimed at being a money making tool for the AFL.

I had a look, it seemed really buggy in the player select screen. It also annoyed me how it wasn't immediately obvious that you don't have to provide CC details.

Conclusion: Feeling turned off by the whole AFL Fantasy thing. It is no longer for the die hard fans of the game.

I will vote for the traditional game.

The Virtual Sports game is the real game. No ifs, buts or maybes. They created it, they built it, their game has been there for the past decade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Definitely VS, they are the real Dreamteam.

Better trade system, no round 1 vanilla round (seriously what the hell is that?) and peace of mind that it won't get worse/have issues. Anything the AFL messes with online, usually ends up being rubbish.

gif-mj-popcorn.gif

Virtual sports, makes the hardcore dreamteamers have an advantage and more fun in leagues as well. AFL sold out with their mish mash of a competition with a first round wildcard etc.JUNK

From what i have seen the reply's in this thread have pretty much been all Virtual sports. But that's not the result in the poll at the momment!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back