Which Poort Player has done a Franklin?

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't defend drink drivers, who have been charged with same, in any way.
Had he hung around to face the consequences we'd all know if he was pissed or not.
But he didn't.
We all know why - it's just you that seem to think ****ing off after you've smashed 4 cars, endangered the life of your passenger, and been drinking - your club admitted that - twice- is an acceptable way to behave.

Meanwhile - and my source is very good - 15 port players didn't take his keys.

Kulcha!
Defending the indefensible - hiding the person who was evading the police - the port Adelaide way !

So, he has been charged with drink driving?

That's disgusting. He should get locked up like if he were just another member of the public, but this smoke and mirrors and lies and games by the club it is just absolutely terrible.

This isn't just about drinking driving. It's about every other crime he committed. Driving recklessly, smashing into people's property and fleeing the scene of an accident. All confirmed by the club, yet all trying to be denied or defended by the papsmears.

That's disgusting. He should get locked up like if he were just another member of the public, but this smoke and mirrors and lies and games by the club it is just absolutely terrible.
Why didn't he hang around to make sure everyone knew whether he was pissed or not ?
Does he normally smash into 4 cars when he leaves someone's house?
Why did he hide at Trengoves place and why did he let the club hide him for the rest of the night ?

But nah - he's wasn't pissed and he normally drives like a lunatic !

It sure is lol
Trouble is, he has or has not been charged, and details not released to confirm or deny.
We know what he did according to the crowtiser.
And the crowbots hang onto every printed word, and add some of their own story, as well, to make them feel better.

Details have been released by your club, or are you saying they are lying?
I said "Trouble is, he has or has not been charged, and details not released to confirm or deny"
Maybe I should have said so you understand...
Trouble is, he has or has not been charged by the Police, and details not released to confirm or deny

I said "Trouble is, he has or has not been charged, and details not released to confirm or deny"
Maybe I should have said so you understand...
Trouble is, he has or has not been charged by the Police, and details not released to confirm or deny

So what do you have to say about your club confirming he smashed into cars after driving recklessly, and fled the scene?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So what do you have to say about your club confirming he smashed into cars after driving recklessly, and fled the scene?
You would have to a dumb dumb not to know about that lol
I said ....Trouble is, he has or has not been charged by the Police, and details not released to confirm or deny
(ok I will add this) exactly what happened.
Is that plain enough now or are we going to go around in circles again geez

It sure is lol
Trouble is, he has or has not been charged, and details not released to confirm or deny.
We know what he did according to the crowtiser.
And the crowbots hang onto every printed word, and add some of their own story, as well, to make them feel better.
Wait.

So he hasn't been charged with drink driving?

B-b-bu-bu-b-bbbut he must have been because there was drinking at the party!?

Lol we're not in high school anymore champ. His behaviour deserves to be called out for what it is.

Lol. Yeah all we know for sure is he hit a few cars and fled the scene, no one hurt, no one killed, no positive alcohol reading taken, just hearsay and assumptions. I'd hate to see how you'd react reading the newspaper every morning, must be hard to watch the news without getting outraged and upset. Drama queen, get over it.

Lol. Yeah all we know for sure is he hit a few cars and fled the scene, no one hurt, no one killed

You just answered your own question. How did he know no one was injured or killed when he fled the scene of the accident?

no positive alcohol reading taken

Why else would he flee the scene? Seriously - stop being so biased for one second if you could. Do innocent people flee the scene of an accident?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back