Which Port player(s) will play into 2011, a season too long???

Remove this Banner Ad

The other interesting thing is watching Sekaj stare down the headlights on the Karma bus again, inflating a slight hammy strain to a kid into a career threatening injury by comparing it to a completely unrelated injury to a completely different player, and claiming to be neither stupid nor gloating. Well its one or the other, but I guess a brain dead stupid enough troll could claim not to be gloating.

All this while Vince, Knights, Mackay are not even in full training yet, and the grim belief that Vince's knee will hold up as miraculously as McLeod's did is cause for a PR headline at the cowtopia website. I can wish all the injured on both sides a speedy recovery (FFS even Rodan & Ebert are up and running), but I think Sekaj's posts are beyond recovery.

A hidden camera has caught sekaj reading a post created by a Port Adelaide supporter on Bigfooty.

[YOUTUBE]M8pR1rZZHEs[/YOUTUBE]

What a keyboard warrior ... :rolleyes:

A hidden camera has caught sekaj reading a post created by a Port Adelaide supporter on Bigfooty.

[youtube]M8pR1rZZHEs[/youtube]

More irony coming from Asgardian, the guy prone to temper tantrums who's been red carded multiple times for over-reporting my posts.

So anyway, back on topic. Do you think Hamish Hartlett should be delisted? Seems like his hamstrings will never get better. I mean, you felt this way about Hentschel and his knee, right? So do you feel the same way about Hartlett?

The other interesting thing is watching Sekaj stare down the headlights on the Karma bus again, inflating a slight hammy strain to a kid into a career threatening injury by comparing it to a completely unrelated injury to a completely different player, and claiming to be neither stupid nor gloating. Well its one or the other, but I guess a brain dead stupid enough troll could claim not to be gloating.

Karma bus? Are you sure it's not the one Asgardian is on?

I'm not gloating by the way. Notice that I never referred to Hartlett's hamstring as a "train wreck". I'm just asking the question of whether Asgardian's opinions are consistent when it comes to players not being able to recover fully from persistent and/or recurring injuries.

I wish Hartlett all the best with his recovery from his latest hamstring injury. I'm just not confident he'll ever be able to get over them.

More irony coming from Asgardian, the guy prone to temper tantrums who's been red carded multiple times for over-reporting my posts.

So anyway, back on topic. Do you think Hamish Hartlett should be delisted? Seems like his hamstrings will never get better. I mean, you felt this way about Hentschel and his knee, right? So do you feel the same way about Hartlett?

There must be a club with the expertise of managing soft tissue injuries who would be prepared to take him on, has to much natural ability to be thrown on the scrap heap at such a young age.

As for the gloater's of Trent Hentschels injury well sadly what else should we expect from them.

Way to troll disability :thumbsu:. Seems to me the German kid has classic autism spectrum characteristics, but I guess if you can make light of war, you can pretty much stoop to anything.

Keyboard warrior indeed ... :rolleyes:

Way to troll disability :thumbsu:. Seems to me the German kid has classic autism spectrum characteristics, but I guess if you can make light of war, you can pretty much stoop to anything.

It's a common theme with Port Power supporters. Let's not forget that PowerKat has made light of Alistair Lynch's illness several times.

Well aren't you the mental health care professional!!!!!

I'm not, all I see is a spoiled brat who is out of control, yep, sums up sekaj pretty much 100%

I work in Disability.

Does that include welching on bets?

He most definitely has some form of Austism Spectrum disorder.

Crap, he is a spoiled brat

Not everyone who loses it is sick, some people are just ****ing brats, like sekaj

Poor form Asgardian.

Look at the bet welcher talking

You're the expert on poor ****ing form

Now piss off to some other board where you are a protected species.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tredders gone, Carr gone, Chaddles if he had a brain would be gone, Hartlett another injury, retirement just around the corner. :thumbsu:

Poor old Bernie

Gee, will the poor bloke ever really be able to play properly again, we all hope he can, though retirement must be weighing heavily on his mind.

Even in the unlikely event he gets his body right, will he mentally recover?

Poor bloke, hope it all turns out okay

Please join with me in wishing Bernie all the best

Poor old Bernie

All this while Vince, Knights, Mackay are not even in full training yet, and the grim belief that Vince's knee will hold up as miraculously as McLeod's did is cause for a PR headline at the cowtopia website. I can wish all the injured on both sides a speedy recovery (FFS even Rodan & Ebert are up and running), but I think Sekaj's posts are beyond recovery.

Interestingly enough Hamish Hartletts brother Adm Hartletts career at the blues was cut short because of reoccuring hamstring injuries. I see a pattern here

Your ignorance is shining today assman.

Disability is not an illness.

I would never have believed you were so stupid

disability

Definition of DISABILITY
a : the condition of being disabled b : inability to pursue an occupation because of a physical or mental impairment;

disability

mental impairment

Mental impairment includes intellectual disabilities, acquired brain injury, mental illness and dementia.

mental impairment

I'll accept your apology

Does that include welching on bets?

Crap, he is a spoiled brat

Not everyone who loses it is sick, some people are just ****ing brats, like sekaj

Look at the bet welcher talking

You're the expert on poor ****ing form

Now piss off to some other board where you are a protected species.

The irony (and hypocrisy) continues. Asgardian, who is clearly "losing it" as evidenced by his liberal use of expletives, accuses others of "losing it".

I would never have believed you were so stupid

disability

Definition of DISABILITY
a : the condition of being disabled b : inability to pursue an occupation because of a physical or mental impairment;

disability

mental impairment

Mental impairment includes intellectual disabilities, acquired brain injury, mental illness and dementia.

mental impairment

I'll accept your apology

Uhh, where exactly in that definition of disability did they equate disability with illness?

Mental impairment may include a disability or an illness but it does not actually say that a disability is the same as an illness.

Uhh, where exactly in that definition of disability did they equate disability with illness?

Mental impairment may include a disability or an illness but it does not actually say that a disability is the same as an illness.

Back to grade 3 for you

Me? Why should I be in therapy? Should you be in therapy perhaps given your penchant for continually projecting your flaws onto others without even realizing it?

All those work related complaints *shakes head*

Remove this Banner Ad

Back