Which pub is BF watching the game at?

Remove this Banner Ad

Corey McKernan is having a get together at his pub in Port Melbourne. You can book for a table which includes dinner and 3-4 drinks $60 pp or book in front of the screens on bar stools, $20 pp and you get finger food minimum 15 people. Also if we win Corey is shouting the bar for 1 hr after the game.

Corey McKernan is having a get together at his pub in Port Melbourne. You can book for a table which includes dinner and 3-4 drinks $60 pp or book in front of the screens on bar stools, $20 pp and you get finger food minimum 15 people. Also if we win Corey is shouting the bar for 1 hr after the game.

Corey will also have some fellow Ex North players there.

10665842_563923060403556_7604494796660123885_n.jpg

The following venues are also Kanga-friendly, with special offers for North Melbourne fans.

Royal Mail on Spencer – 519 Spencer St, West Melbourne – (03) 9329 6955
Specials for 2014 NMFC members.

Prince Alfred Hotel – 355 Bay St, Port Melbourne – (03) 9646 6006
All North Melbourne members at the venue will go in the draw to win a signed Wayne Carey Jumper.

The Leveson – 46 Leveson St, North Melbourne – (03) 9328 1109
15% discount on total bill on presentation of 2014 NMFC membership card.

The Three Crowns – 365 Victoria St, West Melbourne – (03) 9326 5033

I'm at home for this one with my brothers. They support Carltank but are well on board the Roos Express for this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The following venues are also Kanga-friendly, with special offers for North Melbourne fans.

The Three Crowns – 365 Victoria St, West Melbourne – (03) 9326 5033
Three Crowns does the best burger in the business!

Any idea on what specials we are talking about? Drinks? Food?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Clovelly(sp?) Hotel is a ripper, but prolly a bit far. Coogee Bay Hotel is good also. Where the **** is ANZ Stadium anyway?
You know what arch, I'm asking myself the same question and the 2 folks I'm with will be in the exact same boat! God help us, I'll just drift into a local if I have to

You know what arch, I'm asking myself the same question and the 2 folks I'm with will be in the exact same boat! God help us, I'll just drift into a local if I have to
Whatever happens mate, allow a fair bit of time to travel to the ground. The traffic in Sydney is FUBAR at the best of times.

I hated the joint when i lived there.

The Clovelly(sp?) Hotel is a ripper, but prolly a bit far. Coogee Bay Hotel is good also. Where the **** is ANZ Stadium anyway?

ANZ stadium is out at Homebush. The old Olympic's site.

Bar options available at Sydney Olympic Park

Venue Open Location
Allphones Arena Event days and nights only View Map
ANZ Stadium Event days and nights only View Map
Bacar Bar

Every day View Map
Boulevard Brasserie & Bar Every day View Map
GG Espresso & Wine Bar Every day View Map
The Brewery Monday - Saturday View Map
Ribs & Rumps Every day View Map

Going to Munich Brauhaus,

New venue, Oktoberfest opening night, great beers, food . I am only going there cos lots of my deaf friends going there.

The best bonus is that the place will be draped in Blue and White thanks to Bavarian flag ;p

Going to Munich Brauhaus,

New venue, Oktoberfest opening night, great beers, food . I am only going there cos lots of my deaf friends going there.

The best bonus is that the place will be draped in Blue and White thanks to Bavarian flag ;p
Prost!

slab at home with north supporters carn the kangas

Three Crowns does the best burger in the business!

Any idea on what specials we are talking about? Drinks? Food?
Just rang these guys up. They are doing 20% off food. Mountain Goat is sponsoring it too, offering $7.50 pints of Steam Ale.

The Royal Mail is doing a free drink before the game. Free party pies. Free drink at half time. Other prizes and comps and stuff. The guy on the phone was keen as mustard, sounds like a good North man :thumbsu:

Need to bring along your North membership card to get these deals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back