who is going to win the vic cup?

Once again the barrier draw has had a huge say in this race.

I left MV last Friday convinced that Young Rufus was back to the form that saw him become a top G1 performer. 3 wide the last lap & a half,still brave enough to battle on for 2nd to Sokyola.
However,he's drawn 7 & worse,has Sokyola in 6.So what does Purdon do?
He's a dead set genius but if he goes forward,the best he can be is death.
He may get a sit but he'll then be in traffic.

No doubt Justice wants to lead from 6 & will never hand up so who gets the cheat lane? Maybe Hexus?

Just An Excuse is flying but where does he settle? He sat outside Elsu & beat him in the NZ Cup so he's tough enough to do it to Sokyola.
But will that make it for a swooper.

Lots of blowout chances if things go wrong for the big 3.

Seth.

its a very hard race to look into.

i cant see justice getting the lead from 6, i think hexus will go hell for leather and lead, especially after the run sokyola had in the miracle mile where he lead from pole and did it easy. he did have sand pebbles and hexus chase him home.

i think sokyola will have his story told before the race with gate 6, the field of good quality horses is not going to let sokyola lead from gate 6. if he does he will not have a drop of petrol in the tank when they turn for home. but if he doesnt lead he runs the risk of running a troubled race.

in my oppinon its a 2 horse race, with hexus from pole to lead and beat sokyola. other horses who will be belting home will be the tough "young rufus" and "just an excuse" who has recently ran some superb races in very good sectionals.

so here it is
1. Hexus
2.Sokyola
3.Just an excuse/ young rufus

Not sure about vic cup but really like Somethingaboutmaori good run last week with no luck nce draw 4 and could well lead or get sit will take some beating.
cheers
Another trotter that i like is in at Bendigo Sunna Assett has a big future this horse.

Cheers hope you have a good night at the valley

Not going too hard on this race - don't know enough about harness racing.

But i know that Hexus has some good raps about it, and from barrier 1 and i've got odds of $8 on it, so i'm taking those.

I've got 5 bucks on Hexus winning at $8, and i also have 5 bucks on a futures double of Hexus and Snitzel in the Magic Millions 2YO paying $25. Also have 5 dollars on Snitzel at $3, which i reckon would have to cover my losses if Hexus doesn't win. I really can't see anyone beating Snitzel, although as they say anything can happen on the day.

Expecting Snitzel and Blizzardly to be redicolously short come race day, so getting in early.

Back