Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood?

Who will be better in 2024?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Mainly here so we can enjoy the LOLs afterwards at the end of 2023, but also an interesting discussion point.

I’m in genuine two minds and can’t call it, but who do you see finishing higher in 2023?

Who is positioned better from a list/team perspective?

Let the games begin…

Mod Note: This is a thread for BANTER and giving and taking a bit of the mickey. Enter at your own risk!
However this does NOT mean name calling, personal abuse, injury trolling, swearing or gifs/memes with swear words in them. Keep it clean and above the belt.
Thank you.

General them coming from Carlton fans has been your best small forwards are injured.

Owies plays every week and has scoreboard impact almost every week.

Not sure you blokes are gaining much by replacing Owies with anybody else on your list.
Most Carlton supporters know that Owies has been good for a few seasons, Motlop is the one we want back.

You are hearing things whilst on an internet discussion forum?

Might be tinnitus old mate, go get checked by an audiologist 👍
A Worm is hearing crickets? Eventually all such things get eaten up by Magpies

WEB-ARTICLE-THUMB.png

New topic of discussion for this fine thread - how many premiership players are on each side's list? I think we have like 20-something can't quite remember :)

WEB-ARTICLE-THUMB.png

New topic of discussion for this fine thread - how many premiership players are on each side's list? I think we have like 20-something can't quite remember :)
Premiership players - does that mean that Billy is a better player than Sam Walsh . Is that how you actually rate players ?

Game was over at half time but loved all the drama at the end. Hopefully Fudgey and Fester get over their loss sooner rather than later - and come back and share some more bitterness and tears.
It is fun to see that any win by Carlton is felt by these lads as a Collingwood loss.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WEB-ARTICLE-THUMB.png

Now tell me which of the two sides hasn't been in the 8 all season.

Game was over at half time but loved all the drama at the end. Hopefully Fudgey and Fester get over their loss sooner rather than later - and come back and share some more bitterness and tears.
Why would I be bitter?

Great result last night - puts Collingwood closer to Melbourne in relation to top 4 prospects.

Fantastic result.

When/if you ever see your club break through, your perspective will change.
No, it won't. Premiership players are permanent. I've seen 5 of them ( premierships) I do not put players up on a pedestal because they participated in a GF and won. That's an accolade reserved for the team, not the individual

Last edited:
Back