• Tory Dickson

• Liam Picken

• Dale Morris

• Jason Johannisen

• Caleb Daniel

• Stewart Crameri

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting our players voted Murph, Dahl & Wood as our three nominees for the AFL MVP. Wonder if that correlates with the people who give the Charlie Sutton Medal votes.

Interesting our players voted Murph, Dahl & Wood as our three nominees for the AFL MVP. Wonder if that correlates with the people who give the Charlie Sutton Medal votes.
Coaches award a better guide imo

Dahl, Wallis or Wood.

1. Dal
2. Wood
3. Picken
4. Wallis
5. Boyd
6. Murphy
7. Bonti
8. MaCrae
9. J.J
10. Stringer
Dickson will make top 10 IMO, he's played every game as does exactly what the coach asks of him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm now leaning to a battle between Dahlhaus and Wallis in a tight one. With Wood, Murphy, Stringer and Bontempelli filling in the top five somewhere

Dickson will make top 10 IMO, he's played every game as does exactly what the coach asks of him.

You're probably right .. he deserves too as well. 50 goals as basically the 3rd or 4th option is a great effort and his pressure is fantastic

Would love some feedback as someone looking to attend the Charlie Sutton count for the first time.

I notice you can get Bronze, Silver or Gold tickets and the only indication of difference is relation to the stage. Worth going gold or are the others usually fine? Thanks in advance.

Would love some feedback as someone looking to attend the Charlie Sutton count for the first time.

I notice you can get Bronze, Silver or Gold tickets and the only indication of difference is relation to the stage. Worth going gold or are the others usually fine? Thanks in advance.
If you can afford Gold it will get you closer to the action, I've booked a table but chose the Silver option happy to sit a little further back.

Couldn't find a thread. Astounded Judas is 9th in the count after 8 rounds. Must've been highly rated by the coaches early on.

Bodes well for Lukey D, Murph will drop off in later rounds as will Woody.

Ching after R8:
15 Murphy
13 Dahlhaus
13 Wood
12 Boyd M
11.5 Picken
10 Stringer
9 Bontempelli
9 Dickson
7.5 Talia
6 Wallis

Ching is still a pretty good form guide!

Looks like we're way underrating JJ though!

How does the voting work on the Sutton?
Not by a lot. JJ was eq 11th in the Ching, just behind Wallis.

As for the voting system I confess I don't know for sure but I have heard it's a bunch of people from the footy dept (the coaches?) get to cast their votes after each game. Unlike the Ching where we just add up the votes and take the top 5, I gather they count EVERY vote toward the player's total, so if just one coach gives say Minson 2 votes, then those 2 votes go towards his final tally.

Not by a lot. JJ was eq 11th in the Ching, just behind Wallis.

As for the voting system I confess I don't know for sure but I have heard it's a bunch of people from the footy dept (the coaches?) get to cast their votes after each game. Unlike the Ching where we just add up the votes and take the top 5, I gather they count EVERY vote toward the player's total, so if just one coach gives say Minson 2 votes, then those 2 votes go towards his final tally.
The thing I was most wondering was how many votes get distributed per game, and what's the max a player can get. Anyone know?

Back