Who will win your clubs 2014 Best & Fairest?

Remove this Banner Ad

Adelaide - Sloane
Brisbane - Rockliff
Carlton - Gibbs
Collingwood - Pendlebury
Essendon - Heppell
Fremantle - Fyfe
Geelong - Selwood
Gold Coast- Swallow
Greater Western Sydney- Ward
Hawthorn - Lewis
Melbourne - Jones
North Melbourne - Harvey
Port Adelaide - Gray
Richmond - Martin
St Kilda - Riewoldt
Sydney - Kennedy
West Coast - Mackenzie
Western Bulldogs - Liberatore

Feel pretty confident on these actually, might be worth a multi.

Someone :p

It's a real toss up. Pick from one of the following: Wood, Liberatore, Macrae, Dahlhaus, Picken for a dark horse.

I haven't seen enough of the Bulldogs to have a great idea but Rob Murphy has played well in all the games i have seen. any chance?

I haven't seen enough of the Bulldogs to have a great idea but Rob Murphy has played well in all the games i have seen. any chance?
Nah not really. He played damn well in the first two games, and in the last couple of games, but has been ranging from bad to good in the rest of the games, most of them so so.

I'm leaning towards Macrae for our best and fairest. He got a real blast from the coach after Round 16, but he's been consistently good with the exception of Daniel Cross teaching him a lesson in Round 8.

Easton Wood, Liam Picken, Tom Liberatore and Luke Dahlhaus will be up there too, and each would be a deserving winner (I'd love for Picken to take it out).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not at all - Kennedy will win it by the length of the straight at Flemington. Buddy will be somewhere around the other 2 mentioned, but won't be close to Kennedy.
Nah I meant near Jack and Parker. Kennedy will be streets ahead as you said.

Probably Libba.

Wood, Picken, Macrae and Dahlhaus challenging.

Our AA's from last year havent had anywhere the impact they had last year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back