Remove this Banner Ad

Eshay187

Premium Platinum
Apr 26, 2012
Grill
AFL Club
Sydney
Is it fun?

Serious question! I honestly couldn't think of anything less rewarding, other than maybe being the bomb detection person with that wiper thing at the airport who go their whole career without ever finding anyone with a bomb.

But other than potentially being more fulfilled than someone who's training amounts to a life of nothingness, what do you guys get our of being a mod/whatever?

Power to abuse, have to love the Divvy Van.

But seriously, a large part of the reason I said yes when I was asked was because I was concerned who the next choice may have been if they were picking me. ;)

Power to abuse, have to love the Divvy Van.

But seriously, a large part of the reason I said yes when I was asked was because I was concerned who the next choice may have been if they were picking me. ;)

The guy before you thought the same thing before he turned it down.

It's pretty easy to pick up at a club when you're a mod. All you have to do is say you have the power to ban trolls on an Australian football forum and their clothes come off faster than Bruce caresses things down people's throats.

It's pretty easy to pick up at a club when you're a mod. All you have to do is say you have the power to ban trolls on an Australian football forum and their clothes come off faster than Bruce caresses things down people's throats.

We had a beautiful night together.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was a mod on one of s00z's footy forums…….does that count?

She banned me instead of making me a mod. My credentials were solid.

Guys be serious.

OP wants to make a point in an attempt to get back at a mod he thinks slighted him.

Please just act like you care, OK?

Sorry Chief, you are correct.

Tsk tsk bigfooty mods, always picking on the little guys.

I was a mod on one of s00z's footy forums…….does that count?

My time as a mod for s00z will stay with me forever.

The intimacy in the mod lounge. The cheese pizzas on the house. The fart machine. Direct access with the Scott sisters, amongst other famous footy players.

:(

And the OP questions why people strive for modship?

Good God man. Think about it!

I fell into it when the General Talk board required a mod way way back. Little did I know then that 13 years later I'd still be here.

What is the difference between a mod and a supermod? (well apart from the capes)

Supermods can card you anywhere!

That's how Caesar killed Cthublhu's meltdown when all the Bay mods were AWOL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back