Brunch
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa
Un ******* believable.

Oh boy, oh boy oh boy wowee!!!

shhh.gif

Be careful what you say, when you say it, and who you say it to. (That should go without saying) Shhhhhhhhh

So, a few years back, I did an expose on the dark forces controlling the league by nefarious means.
I did it for the good of the league, pure of intent. Sure, they silenced me for a while, but it was worth it.

Now, I'm not one to put 2 and 2 together to make 5 just for attention. No, no, no, I would never do that.

BUT

I happened get some serious shivers down my spine after Braklet said the following in this weeks match thread:

First rule of the Illuminati:

There is no Illuminati

Ahhhh, I thought, a youngster in the game MAKING LIGHT of such an idea, never knowing how right he was. So, I went and found the old thread and posted a link:

Job done, OR SO I THOUGHT.

Having been supressed (and tortured) by the SFAlluminati after my last efforts, I'd tried to put those horrible times behind me. Winning a beez and being involved with Tigerturbulance in the start up of the OOBs, and then winning a flag, well, I was in a happy place.

But Brak had unlocked a long unused, repressed corner of my mind.

So I read the thread.........

And boy, I tell you, everything now adds up. I found THIS post from JoshWoodenSpoon:

The Discord Disco is the new Boys Club. This is as much as I can say.

This post was from March 4th 2019.

It seems innocuous enough, some light hearted banter at the expense of the Boys Club. But what we now know of subsequent history proves it goes much, much deeper than that.

Yoshi, after inexplicably joining the Bombers, had his account fried in a late night bout of insanity. I was there, and can confirm the images were horrific.

BUT

it happened at virtually midnight, it doesn't make sense. Such a placid individual whose account descended to hellish places I just could never fathom existed in his mind. I now believe, given events of the last few weeks, that he was hacked. I can't imagine the beautiful JWS ever debasing himself with such torrid thoughts.

He was silenced because he exposed the discord. And now, by a chance discovery thanks to Braklet making a joke, I have found them.

THE NERD CLUB IS THE SFALLUMINATI.

Jabba73 tried to bring a BTGID against the Dragons recently. And whilst I didn't agree with it, he did highlight the shithousery of the Dragons and their efforts/ruse to see the OOBs and Tigerturbulance punished.

It was rightfully kyboshed by Kennedy Parker on lack of evidence. (but thats how the SFAlluninati/NC work, in the shadows)
Lack of evidence as we couldn't unlock PMs or words to that effect. KP, IT WOULDN'T HAVE HELPED.

Because, as Josh pointed out over 4 years ago, all the evidence is off site.

Evidence that doesn't paint a very good picture of Greenery

Imagine hating or not liking a club, joining them for half a season anyway. And then moving.

And then a whole lot of coincidences start happening. Just coincidences mind you, nothing else. Apparently.

Just imagine. Sensible chuckle.

Wig out.

Last edited:

Ahhhh, I thought, a youngster in the game MAKING LIGHT of such an idea, never knowing how right he was.

If you thought I was joking...

TRUTH: First rule of the Illuminati == There is no Illuminati

How else can you function in the twilight?

SFA, best pay heed to Wigs' expose.

If @Tigerturbulance was providing directions and reading the instructions
TRUE - doing this his brain goes all mush

1692319763790.png
luckily it only lasts for about 6 weeks

TRUE - doing this his brain goes all mush

View attachment 1777307
luckily it only lasts for about 6 weeks

We cross live to Tigerturbulance on Squad Submission day....

7w42j0.jpg

Un ******* believable.

Oh boy, oh boy oh boy wowee!!!

View attachment 1777187

Be careful what you say, when you say it, and who you say it to. (That should go without saying) Shhhhhhhhh

So, a few years back, I did an expose on the dark forces controlling the league by nefarious means.
I did it for the good of the league, pure of intent. Sure, they silenced me for a while, but it was worth it.

Now, I'm not one to put 2 and 2 together to make 5 just for attention. No, no, no, I would never do that.

BUT

I happened get some serious shivers down my spine after Braklet said the following in this weeks match thread:

Ahhhh, I thought, a youngster in the game MAKING LIGHT of such an idea, never knowing how right he was. So, I went and found the old thread and posted a link:

Job done, OR SO I THOUGHT.

Having been supressed (and tortured) by the SFAlluminati after my last efforts, I'd tried to put those horrible times behind me. Winning a beez and being involved with Tigerturbulance in the start up of the OOBs, and then winning a flag, well, I was in a happy place.

But Brak had unlocked a long unused, repressed corner of my mind.

So I read the thread.........

And boy, I tell you, everything now adds up. I found THIS post from JoshWoodenSpoon:

This post was from March 4th 2019.

It seems innocuous enough, some light hearted banter at the expense of the Boys Club. But what we now know of subsequent history proves it goes much, much deeper than that.

Yoshi, after inexplicably joining the Bombers, had his account fried in a late night bout of insanity. I was there, and can confirm the images were horrific.

BUT

it happened at virtually midnight, it doesn't make sense. Such a placid individual whose account descended to hellish places I just could never fathom existed in his mind. I now believe, given events of the last few weeks, that he was hacked. I can't imagine the beautiful JWS ever debasing himself with such torrid thoughts.

He was silenced because he exposed the discord. And now, by a chance discovery thanks to Braklet making a joke, I have found them.

THE NERD CLUB IS THE SFALLUMINATI.

Jabba73 tried to bring a BTGID against the Dragons recently. And whilst I didn't agree with it, he did highlight the shithousery of the Dragons and their efforts/ruse to see the OOBs and Tigerturbulance punished.

It was rightfully kyboshed by Kennedy Parker on lack of evidence. (but thats how the SFAlluninati/NC work, in the shadows)
Lack of evidence as we couldn't unlock PMs or words to that effect. KP, IT WOULDN'T HAVE HELPED.

Because, as Josh pointed out over 4 years ago, all the evidence is off site.

Evidence that doesn't paint a very good picture of Greenery

Imagine hating or not liking a club, joining them for half a season anyway. And then moving.

And then a whole lot of coincidences start happening. Just coincidences mind you, nothing else. Apparently.

Just imagine. Sensible chuckle.

Wig out.

Sad Amazon Prime GIF by The Boys

Cry more.

Illuminati? Ha! Nerd club isn't even real lil' bro.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dragons. Enough said. Announcing SlobberingSuns as a recruit would be enough to discredit you.
If the Bombers had of signed Suns they would be parading around like they just won the lottery and yelling "the Bombers are relevant again, baby!"

If the Bombers had of signed Suns they would be parading around like they just won the lottery and yelling "the Bombers are relevant again, baby!"

We discredit ourselves enough. We wouldn't want to even further by signing him.

You know that ‘Geelong and Hawthorn record monumentally embarrassing 12000300400 page s**t fight thread’ on the bay?

We’re going to need an equivalent for the Dragons and OOB here aren’t we?

You know that ‘Geelong and Hawthorn record monumentally embarrassing 12000300400 page s**t fight thread’ on the bay?

We don't need to hurt our brain cells, KP.

I do enjoy this from you Wigga, considering you where a pretty active and medium term member of the NC.
And when I stopped posting you blokes got yourselves in all sorts of s**t.

And I'm not discord.

You know what they say KP, don't start something you're not prepared to finish.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back