Will 2011 be Scott Gumbleton's year?

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL :eek: Yeah. Whatever man. I can't be trolled by the likes of you. You're nothing to us.

Never were.

Never will be.

I never wanted to be anything to you

You are not my type :thumbsu:

I only troll good posters.

Now and then, for my amusement, I bend the rules for **** like Black Flag

Anyone seen Levi Casboult's ball drop? Wtf was that?

You made a thread on it which lasted about 5 seconds on the first page. Usually you get a few bites but you've lost your touch :eek:

Not quite right KM.
She got absolutely pantsed in her thread by supporters from all teams so in her usual style when this happens which is rather frequently she abandoned the thread praying for it to disappear from the first page to save herself from further embarrassment.

So after I've tattooed "property of invinciBlues" on your sorry arse, you now try to take on KM?

LOL :eek: Good luck, KM aint gonna use lube with you like I did.

You mean after it was pointed out that your an imbecile by asking if GC will improve on their form for last year? Nah you lost that, but just like every other Blues poster you choose to ignore your failure.

Also how telling that you refer to anal sex when talking about your failure, some what troubling for you. Good luck with that chump :D

Is Gumby playing this weekend? My spider-senses are telling me that this could be the week that he explodes.

I looked at the Herald Sun site but couldn't find him mentioned in the side, or even on the injuries list. Is he actually still playing for Essendon or did I miss a midweek delisting??? :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is going on down at Essendon? Is Gumby so out of favour that even David Hille is ahead of him playing as a permanent forward?

Surely the MC need to take a good look at the great Gumby or possibly Neagle to solve their problems. These starts would inject some serious goal kicking power into the side :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back