Opinion Will Collingwood bounce back if they lose the 2023 GF?

Will the Pies be back if they lose the 2023 GF?

• Yes

Votes: 49 69.0%
  • No

Votes: 22 31.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Adelaide had a easy draw? They played North and west coast twice , not sure where you're pulling that from? You travel 4-times a year ? You don't go to geelong ever, you only went to perth once , what are you on about? Not to mention the amount of Friday night and Thursday slots you're gifted.. please 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
6 times this year. Road kings.

Kmart Trac went alright yesterday. Both goals were monster goals.
Big moments, too.
One after the siren in Q1, which we had been in the ascendancy in without fully capitalizing.
One to put us back in the lead after Cameron's Goal.down the other end.
He went close to 100% efficiency on the day, stood up.

Big moments, too.
One after the siren in Q1, which we had been in the ascendancy in without fully capitalizing.
One to put us back in the lead after Cameron's Goal.down the other end.
He went close to 100% efficiency on the day, stood up.
I noticed his DE% last night too. He played an underrated game yesterday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

7, 1, 4

That's the Collingwood winning margins this finals series .

Have the "colliwobbles" been buried once and for all?
Last year we lost our first final by 6 and our last final by 1.
We learnt from it.
You guys won against us by that 1 point and were then smashed in the GF.
Only made the finals out of luck - Swandive?

How do the Swans escape the 'Sydneywobbles' allegations after their record? They're like 2 from 7 with all the AFL assistance over the years and practically being the biggest club in town. Is because no one cares about Sydney? Because that seems to make sense to me.

How do the Swans escape the 'Sydneywobbles' allegations after their record? They're like 2 from 7 with all the AFL assistance over the years and practically being the biggest club in town. Is because no one cares about Sydney? Because that seems to make sense to me.
I think most reasonable people DGAF about the Swans imo

Persecuted much?

You've been kissed on the dick forever what are you on about? < wtf? lol

The bloke may never play again and you're happy about that?

Absolute scum
Never said I was happy, you just made up that story in your head. Truth is I felt horrible for Brayshaw but it's ultimately his decision if he wants to continue playing, nobody is forcing him.

You only pretend to care because he's 'your guy' and without a shadow of a doubt if it was a Collingwood player going down in similar circumstances you would jump with glee. Embarrassing on your behalf really.

Back