Status
Not open for further replies.

bph25

All Australian
Nov 13, 2007
G town
AFL Club
Geelong
How will the Geelong crowd react to Adam Goodes in 2 weeks.
I for one am not a fan of some of his behaviour and can understand the booing at different stages of the year. Some people believe he was an unworthy Australian of the year. Some believe he divides rather then unites people. Some believe his reaction to that young girl was unacceptable. Some just believe he is a flog. Some folk are racist and take this opportunity to be just that.
Whatever the reason for people booing him I think the public have made their point.
I think at Geelong we can put that all aside when he comes down to play.
I would like to see him run out with a clean sheet. If he does something during the game which requires some people the urge to boo thats fine but just booing for the sake of everyone else doing it is just ugly and I think we are better then that. Thoughts?

How will the Geelong crowd react to Adam Goodes in 2 weeks.
I for one am not a fan of some of his behaviour and can understand the booing at different stages of the year. Some people believe he was an unworthy Australian of the year. Some believe he divides rather then unites people. Some believe his reaction to that young girl was unacceptable. Some just believe he is a flog. Some folk are racist and take this opportunity to be just that.
Whatever the reason for people booing him I think the public have made their point.
I think at Geelong we can put that all aside when he comes down to play.
I would like to see him run out with a clean sheet. If he does something during the game which requires some people the urge to boo thats fine but just booing for the sake of everyone else doing it is just ugly and I think we are better then that. Thoughts?
Have a look further down the board, this thread has come and gone (and been closed).

No, Geelong will not boo Goodes, they have more class than that. Cats fans tend to focus more on their players anyway. The only serious booing I've heard at Kardinia in the last few years has been directed either towards Ballantyne or the umpires for being unbelievably unfair (which has happened a few times this year).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back