Doomsday/Prophecies Will the world end on December 21, 2012?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one with any common sense or the ability to procure a common paragraph from diffrent sentances from avariety of different cultures ever thought different...

The thing is though what cycle is ending and what is beggining acording to ancient astromoners is whats worthy of discussion.

I always found it funny that people equated the ending of an ancient cyclical calendar system to the end of the world. Considering the nature of the calendar it had to end at some point.

That isn't to say these "prophecies" may be used to inflict something under their guise (similarly with christian prophecies of relevations, Nostradamus' prophecies etc)...

I always found it funny that people equated the ending of an ancient cyclical calendar system to the end of the world. Considering the nature of the calendar it had to end at some point.

End of a season, nothing more...but as seasons end a new one begins and different things happen...

that is worthy of discussion...

Right now in the mayan calender we are ending pieces (two fish symbol/jesus symbol) and entering aries , now the symbols relevance of mars is? To mar is what war does to a landsape, mars= marching season afterwinter when wars started in the nth hemisphere...Mars was apparantly destroyed or marred by a nuclear war. Also this period is recoginised as a irational one and once we get into aries after much of this after war we enter a period of growth of harmony and love...much like history says of many wars...

but then if you want to go further this is a nth hemisphere thing, the southern hemisphere is well different and oppisite...nth south, black white..balance? you can't get a true idea to our instinct without adressing all facets, can you?

A lion can be many things depending on its need at the time, it can be cute it can be playful and it can be loving and nuturing and caring and supportive but when it needs a feed like economies need after financial crises it can be sly it can alusive and it can be brutal....two different beasts depending on which one you experience.

ying yang..

Drawing my own parallel here, but the new testament revelations i think mentions how after the four horseman carnage, God will put the devil in a cage for a thousand years, where peace and tranquility will reign, until God decides to bring him out of his cage again.

Obviously, taking it from a literal pov makes no sense, nor theologically. But taking it into perspective of Mayan calendar and the apocalypse stories that all civilizations around the globe have, i see the correlation as humanity pretty much wipes itself out thru nuclear war and/or some catastrophe like a comet or Niburu type fly-by, and then there is a period of a thousand years where man rebuilds from a primitive base again.

As in, we're also entering a new astronomical 'age'. An age lasts 2,000 years. The current age we're in basically spanning the birth of Christ till now, that's a s**t-load of years, that saw a particular type of human evolutionary development in line with whatever that particular astrological sign's influence is (not well-versed in astrological signs to know what that is exactly, someone might know), so the new age we enter harkens a literal new age of consciousness etc.

That's how I see the '2012'/revelations thing. Wouldn't be surprised therefore to see a WW3 decimation happen this year, but obviously like everyone else, can't predict it or be committed to the notion of it like a doomsdayer etc. I just put the whole topic there to the side saying "possibly, wouldn't be surprised."

Btw, NASA apparently also is warning about solar flares this year that could cause havoc globally.

Not sure how an ancient civillisation who couldn't predict there own demise could predict we'd tear ourselves apart in a nuclear war thousands of years into the future.

There was also word Solar flares were also meant to disrupt us 4 days ago, but we were ok.
From what i read we are going to experience the biggest solar flare output in 11 years...... We did ok 11 yrs ago from what i can tell lol. The magnetic field outside our planet protects us from solar flare output but can cause havoc for our satellites etc

End of a season, nothing more...but as seasons end a new one begins and different things happen...

that is worthy of discussion...

Right now in the mayan calender we are ending pieces (two fish symbol/jesus symbol) and entering aries , now the symbols relevance of mars is? To mar is what war does to a landsape, mars= marching season afterwinter when wars started in the nth hemisphere...Mars was apparantly destroyed or marred by a nuclear war. Also this period is recoginised as a irational one and once we get into aries after much of this after war we enter a period of growth of harmony and love...much like history says of many wars...

but then if you want to go further this is a nth hemisphere thing, the southern hemisphere is well different and oppisite...nth south, black white..balance? you can't get a true idea to our instinct without adressing all facets, can you?

A lion can be many things depending on its need at the time, it can be cute it can be playful and it can be loving and nuturing and caring and supportive but when it needs a feed like economies need after financial crises it can be sly it can alusive and it can be brutal....two different beasts depending on which one you experience.

ying yang..

If a large proportion of the population are kneeling, arses in the air, looking to the heavens for salvation, you can bet there'll be a long line behind them taking profits at their expense.
I'll happily be in it.

The Mayan calender does not have leap years. They were "invented" by Caesar in 45BC.
There have been 514 leap years since the invention of the concept.

Today's date is actually July 28 2013.

The end of the world happened 7 months ago.

over thousands of years, how far out would they of been pie eyed?

The way i Understand it that over a few hundred the christian calander needs readjusting, slightly i know but over thousands?

I don't regard 2012 as the year but i consider we are in the time...

So much refrence to mars..

In the last cycle of the mayans,what is of promince? what is mars? what is to mar? and is that what is done to mars? what is marching season and doest that mar as say marching does? ever seen the ground upon a marching band or group has set foot upon? they destroy or mar it like the landscape of mars

mayans are reportable , wait for it "martians"...

It makes as much sense as they say pubic hair on a vagina captures smells males are attracted to.., we know it sounds silly, but it just is...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back