Wimmera Football League Under 17's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its about time Stawell got a bit of a go, instead of the whole competition and representative squads being based around horsham. I challenge you to find another Full Forward that would of taken his spot
See finally someone who has the same thoughts. There isn't many key fowards around this area. Matthews didnt get that much of a go anyway cause dicko was down there most of the time. And yes dicko is another bigger person down there isn't he

Who is this Nardoo. Do you even play footy?? And if you do i would love to c u up against Todd Matthews he would kill u in a one on one contest! He has great hands. He isn't overwieght he is just really solid which can be good in footy. He deserved to play in interleague

Todd Matthews is a great ambassador to all the red heads in this world. All you Horsham idiots who think he shouldn't be playing should go and watch a few of his games, you'd certainly learn something about how to play Full Forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Todd Matthews is a great ambassador to all the red heads in this world. All you Horsham idiots who think he shouldn't be playing should go and watch a few of his games, you'd certainly learn something about how to play Full Forward.
Thank you thats all i have been trying to say this whole time its about time there was someone who knows wat they are talkin bout

Games this week: and my tips in bold
ararat vs warrack mybe an upset with warrack gettin up but will stick wif moonheads
Min/Mur vs Stawell Stawell easily
Nhill vs Dimmy Very easy win for Nhill
Horsham dee vs Horsham Saints ( to do it for the knotts)

Ok.

Also, i would change your location from Horsham to something else:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Just because I'm from Horsham, doesn't mean I have to like Horsham people ... does it?

Also, my thoughts with the Knott boys ...

everyones thoughts on top few players from every team?
:thumbsu:cheers
Stawell: Cam Kimber, J seeary, Jesse Eck, Jack Fraser, Jack Kelly thats it.
Horsham Unt: ScottyD, Nathan Byrne.
Horsham Dees: The whole friggin side.

My thoughts...

Horsham- Ward, Kelly, Atkin-Smith plus more...
Dimboola- Bell, Lehmann, Sexton
Ararat- Broadbent, Williamson
Stawell- Nuske, Kimber, Fraser, Eck
Min-Mur- Tepper, Petering, Rabl
United- N.Byrne, Wills, Chapple, Taylor
Saints- Knott's (Shaun and Sam), Creek, Cooke-Harrison
Nhill- Rintoule, Dufty
Warrack- Lang, Huebner, Arbuckle

My thoughts...

Horsham- Ward, Kelly, Atkin-Smith plus more...
Dimboola- Bell, Lehmann, Sexton
Ararat- Broadbent, Williamson
Stawell- Nuske, Kimber, Fraser
Min-Mur- Tepper, Petering, Rabl
United- N.Byrne, Wills, Chapple
Saints- Knott's (Shaun and Sam), Creek, Cooke-Harrison
Nhill- Rintoule, Dufty
Warrack- Lang, Huebner, Arbuckle

Have to add Jesse eck into the stawell better players and you into united:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back