Certified Legendary Thread Winged Guernsey Petition/Letter - #ReturnTheWings: WINGS RETURNED, PERIL RETURNED - JOB DONE!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was my first ever mobile telephone (srs)

1920px-MicroTAC.jpg

I had almost the exact same one.

This. Why have they gone so quiet on it?? As someone posted earlier, Brisbane announced mid season that they'd be changing, although we didn't see the actual new guernsey until the off season, but still, they were told it was happening. It has to be because of tri panel sales, otherwise why wouldn't they at least tell us it's happening??
Brisbane's session was done and dusted this time last year though. They had to give fans something.

Things that will happen before West Coast announces the wings are returning:

* The new ducking rule is fully understood and accepted by everyone
* The Essendon supplements saga wraps up
* Greece agrees to the terms of its Eurozone bailout
* Tony Abbott calls the next election
* The creators of the Simpsons decide to finish the show for good
* Prince George takes the throne.

* gold coast win a flag

Completely irrelevant that one.

Came on here to say the Clippers rebrand is awful. Uniforms look amateur af.

New bucks jerseys are a prime example of tweaking the colour palette and revitalizing a fan base. The clippers rebrand looks shithouse.

Charlotte rebrand is my favourite. Atlanta were going good until they showed off that disgusting green.
Charlotte had a lot to work with though, would have been seriously poor if they messed that one up. Hawks get the old school logo, already had great response for the old jerseys, invent a red and neon green nightmare. FFS, it was so close. Basically teams just need to reinstate their jerseys from the 80s and 90s to do well in my books.

Charlotte had a lot to work with though, would have been seriously poor if they messed that one up. Hawks get the old school logo, already had great response for the old jerseys, invent a red and neon green nightmare. FFS, it was so close. Basically teams just need to reinstate their jerseys from the 80s and 90s to do well in my books.
Nah Hawks look wicked.

This. Why have they gone so quiet on it?? As someone posted earlier, Brisbane announced mid season that they'd be changing, although we didn't see the actual new guernsey until the off season, but still, they were told it was happening. It has to be because of tri panel sales, otherwise why wouldn't they at least tell us it's happening??
We actually announced it in the 2013/14 (December 2013 to be precise) off season that our jumper would be changing back in 2015

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has anyone else spotted the navy wings jumper with the modern logo (with white outline) in the crowd tonight? I've seen it a few times (right forward pocket to the left of screen). Must be the guernsey of a local Darwin team. Gives a pretty good indication of what we might expect next year.

Has anyone else spotted the navy wings jumper with the modern logo (with white outline) in the crowd tonight? I've seen it a few times (right forward pocket to the left of screen). Must be the guernsey of a local Darwin team. Gives a pretty good indication of what we might expect next year.

Any photos/screenshots? would love to see what it looks like!

What if it's a prototype? ;) #optimisticmatty

Any photos/screenshots? would love to see what it looks like!
No, sorry. Just saw it on the tv a couple of times.

What if it's a prototype? ;) #optimisticmatty
It would be a strange place for it to bob up. A game in Darwin. It was almost certainly just a local team using the Eagles' design.
Besides, I wouldn't want the white outline.

I haven't read this for a while, but a friend in Perth who works in the sports media said a while back that he has heard very reliable information that they are planning on announcing the wings after the season finishes. It seems to be a sure thing, but they won't announce it mid-season by the looks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back