Review WISHLIST FOR INTERVIEWS and PODCAST CHANGES in 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Im setting up a crows podcast for this season, so it would be great to have one of yours before our game too... may also steal other ideas, so keep em coming ;)
We're happy to supply a guest, or sometimes we do a joint podcast

And good luck setting them up for the Crows

Some of my favourite content on this forum is listening to the veterans tell tales about Collingwoods history that I didn't get to experience. Vic Park in the outer and what not. I reckon it would be a great idea for a segment to get some veteran posters on a panel one week for a trip down memory lane. Perhaps dedicate a whole podcast to it on a bye week or something.

Hey all,

Just putting together a little pre season podcast over the next day or so and was wondering if there was anything you, the audience, would like to hear us talk about. And no, I am not averse to talking about my personal life..

Hey all,

Just putting together a little pre season podcast over the next day or so and was wondering if there was anything you, the audience, would like to hear us talk about. And no, I am not averse to talking about my personal life..

How many beers did you drink over the off season?

How many beers did you drink over the off season?

Well, my off season started first day of November after handing in my thesis.. and I'm pretty confident that I didnt stop drinking from that day till New Years.

So, a few dozen handfuls.

Well, my off season started first day of November after handing in my thesis.. and I'm pretty confident that I didnt stop drinking from that day till New Years.

So, a few dozen handfuls.

I guess we don't need to listen to the podcast now :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back