Worst 250 game player

Remove this Banner Ad

What are you talking about? He's the epitome of handsome.

robert-murphy-1999-760x438.jpg

I'm tipping Farren Ray as the clear title holder in 3 years time. Barring any major injuries.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

See ,no answer. But its OK if you need to get a bit of dirty water off your chest. Just strange to name call a bloke on innuendo. Or maybe you know him personally?
Maybe I've formed an opinion about James Hird based on his behaviour and the events of the last couple of years. Or he may have snuck into a parking space I was waiting for.Or perhaps I just find his face generally offensive. I think the term " s**t bloke " is fairly self explanatory. The wonderful thing about opinions is ,I'm allowed to have one.If you don't agree with it, that's cool. No skin off my nose.

See ,no answer. But its OK if you need to get a bit of dirty water off your chest. Just strange to name call a bloke on innuendo. Or maybe you know him personally?
I am very closely related with a coaching staff member at an interstate club. Their words and discussions with other coaching staff members of his club and other clubs, on their thoughts of James Hird privately are of exactly what people here think of him. Ego, arrogance, self importance, I could list more words but you get the drift.

Let's just put it this way, he isn't well liked amongst the majority of people who know him through the same field of work.

I don't know James personally but I trust the person I'm related to and he isn't usually the type to give off information or opinions on people within the footy industry, as much as I try and get as much info as possible because it's always interesting to here. In general he really likes most people he comes across within it, but there are 2 notable exceptions and 1 of them is James Hird, from what I know he isn't alone at all in that regard.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back