Worst Player On Ur Teams LIST?

Remove this Banner Ad

Aren't there rules against posters using 'txt' abbreviations on BF?

Either way, Nicoski, McGinnity, A. Selwood and Dalziell shouldn't be on our list right right now. Hopefully, those lot along with Lynch and Brett Jones(love ya Bonesy) should be gone be the end of the year.
who cares?

mattner was good when he arrived, but the reason the crows got rid of him is starting to show

Tom Hislop easily. Nahas a close second. Jackson is a somewhat capable tagger and tuck was our clearance machine when we had no-one else and has proven he is an Afl player.

Over all teams, surely Michael "Juice" Newton MUST win this thread. Have no idea how he is still on a list. Must have incriminating pictures or something.

Seen him play recently have you?

Anyway I do agree - he's only on the rookie list though, and scraped through because we had 6 rookie picks this year so were scraping the bottom of the barrel by the end.

This thread should not include rookie lists imo.

Hmmmm tough one for the EFC list atm....

Henry Slattery probably.... cant knock his courage and endeavour but his skills are pretty s**t :)

I agree regarding Simon Buckley. I heard a few Melbourne supporters on the radio that were disappointed when he went to Collingwood because he showed a bit when he wasn't injured. He should get a few games this season, but we'll see how he goes in the NAB Cup next month.

He's not the worst player going around. He's pretty quick and can carry the ball it's just his disposal is iffy at best. An OK depth player.

Newton does win the thread though. He looks out of his depth at VFL level most of the time.

I used to think Cameron Wight was the worst player I'd seen playing for the doggies. Its definitely Tom Williams tho. The guy just isn't cut out to play AFL.

Mulligan won't ever play a game of AFL. I have no idea why we have him on our main list.

I know this is harsh and I know he doesn't play for MY team but my word Relton Roberts is bad. However Ricky Dyson, Henry Slattery and Dean Polo are on AFL lists just mystifies me as well.

We have cleared out a fair bit of dead wood the last 2 seasons. Candidates such as Dowler, Thorp, Taylor and co. are gone.

Of our regulars (excluding Cheney, Hale who I haven't seen enough of) it would be Matthew Suckling. Not a bad player but just not AFL class.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know this is harsh and I know he doesn't play for MY team but my word Relton Roberts is bad. However Ricky Dyson, Henry Slattery and Dean Polo are on AFL lists just mystifies me as well.

I'm glad Relton doesn't play for my team either :rolleyes:

For the Tigers it'd have to be Hislop, from Nahas. Would have been spoilt for choice a couple of years ago...

Giggled quite a bit at the Saints drafting Polo. Haven't they learnt their lesson about scooping up our crap?

I'm glad Relton doesn't play for my team either :rolleyes:

For the Tigers it'd have to be Hislop, from Nahas. Would have been spoilt for choice a couple of years ago...

Giggled quite a bit at the Saints drafting Polo. Haven't they learnt their lesson about scooping up our crap?

May well be vying for the spot, as Patto was last season, but I think Rob Eddy will shade Polo this season as he did last, altho he is now on the rookie list...

Christian Bock is lucky this thread wasn't made 6 months ago. Would have to go with Michael Quinn though

Dont know why they didnt pick up Relton Roberts from us.

No chance of any girl or women keeping nude images of him on her computer. Even Gilbert might be tempted to delete it.

Wish I barracked for Glenelg so I could nominate Jordan McMahon

So far I would have to say Cameron Wood. IMO he will get delisted in the next two years. Looks lazy to me and needs to harden the F#@k up.

Myke Cook, still raw, but I'll be shocked to be proved wrong!

Agree, that rookie list players should not be included in this.

Would probably have to say Jake Spencer or Addam Maric at the minute.

And I could be wrong, but I remember that with Newton it was either:
a) one more year on the main list (2010) or b) two more on the rookie list (2010 & '11).
The latter was the chosen option. Am I right?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back