Votes: 10 12.7%

Votes: 12 15.2%

Votes: 14 17.7%

Votes: 20 25.3%

Votes: 8 10.1%

Votes: 4 5.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I loved reading how people thought it was a **** up. I thought the same thing. Funny now how those conspiracy theories are gone now and we all just accept it for what it is.
People thinking it was a screw up was lame. They cut to close ups of the crowd straight after the pin.

The only thing for me that gave it credence was the way the ref called for the bell. But Heyman was in the ring so quickly afterwards that I was pretty sure it was all above board.

That and the commentary.

"The streak........ Is over!" *silence to let shock set in*

It's most likely going to happen but I'm still going to be mega pissed off if/when Cena goes over at WM.

I know the powers that be will book the match how they want it but surely Cena who definitely has the power to change things can go up to them and say "Hey I don't need to go over here, let's keep the momentum going for Rusev."

Cena is almost at the point where he should become like Jericho was. Jericho put over so many guys, and it works because of how popular he is.
Either that or heel.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Jericho can put over Fandango at WM then Cena can put over Rusev.
Forgot about that. Looking at Fandango now, this post makes me sad. :(

If Cena goes over Rusev I'm microwaving my network subscription.
May as well do it now. All you will be missing is 5 weeks of shitty Raws and most likely an Undertaker appearance.

How do you possibly turn Cena heel from this position though?

Form a tag team with Rusev and have Putin manage them?
Don't know. Don't care. Just make it happen.

Holy s**t! Just realised there is only four more RAW's until WM.

Is this the worst Road to WrestleMania ever?
How can it be? We just moved into the fast lane! :drunk:

It's funny, the card for last years Wrestlemania was pretty much unknown until about the last 2-3 weeks, and that ended up being an incredible show. Not saying the same will happen, but reading back in the WM30 thread pretty much the same thing was being said about the build-up to the event.

It's funny, the card for last years Wrestlemania was pretty much unknown until about the last 2-3 weeks, and that ended up being an incredible show. Not saying the same will happen, but reading back in the WM30 thread pretty much the same thing was being said about the build-up to the event.
The card may have been unknown, but the events and the Raws leading up to WM last year were at the very least solid.

This year so far, they've been pretty crap. And that's being rather generous.

Back