Votes: 10 12.7%

Votes: 12 15.2%

Votes: 14 17.7%

Votes: 20 25.3%

Votes: 8 10.1%

Votes: 4 5.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Just read a rumour on wrestlezone that Lesnar is a huge chance to go back to UFC.

Some ridiculous money being thrown at him as he is now over his health issues that forced him out of the cage originally

Only one of his matches this year was poorly worked, against Del Rio.

And then he carries the main event of Wrestlemania and has great 1on1 matches against Rollins and Orton.
Batista didn't carry the main event of Wrestlemania. Not even close.

Just read a rumour on wrestlezone that Lesnar is a huge chance to go back to UFC.

Some ridiculous money being thrown at him as he is now over his health issues that forced him out of the cage originally

Vince: "Can't let Brock show up on UFC with the WWE belt...."

HHH: "Should I call Brock to have him show up at Survivor Series to drop the belt?"

Vince: "Yes. Going to party like it's 1997."

As recently as a week ago I would've said "no way".

Now? This could absolutely happen. Lesnar was the biggest star the UFC ever had in terms of selling PPVs. Even if it were one fight, and even if it were against a can, the fight would still sell.

The reason I see it happening is that, following the latest update on how the Network is going, I don't see WWE re-signing Lesnar. He's just not worth the money they're spending on him.

It's so unfortunate how this all turned out. I don't even think he's going to take the title to WM any more. I think the Network results will cause them to put the belt on Cena so they at least feel like they get some money's worth out of Lesnar ending the streak - so Cena will beat him, then Reigns will beat him at WM.

The other reason I see it going this way is that the two interviews that Reigns has done since the injury demonstrate that there's no way he should be in the title match - in fact he might never make it to the top because he just has no charisma when speaking. It's almost mind boggling that he can have so much natural in-ring charisma... and then you ask him to talk and he shows none of it. So what I'm saying is that, if you take the title of Lesnar before WM, you can still do Lesnar/Reigns and give Reigns that big win without having to put the title on him.

If Lesnar does finish up at WM, I almost hope they do a double turn where Lesnar goes out as a face and Heyman manages a heel Roman Reigns. If it goes well, the end game is probably Reigns vs The Rock at WM 32, citing their family connection.

----------

I think the Network results impact what's going to happen more than we currently realise. Now you can get the Network for a month, a lot of people will be buying WM for the princely sum of $9.99.

They'll use Lesnar cos he's contracted. They'll use HHH cos he's contracted. I think they'll probably use Sting - I think they'll have to start building this in December to try and get people using the free month to pay for it.

But they can't afford The Rock. They can't afford Batista, and he looks like he'll be doing movies anyway. Sadly, WWE was too pig-headed for Angle, which just looks more and more ridiculous - it wouldn't have taken much to outbid TNA, and then you have a big star and a big draw who wouldn't have cost you anything like what the aforementioned guys cost.

WM seems to sell itself - but 100k in Cowboys Stadium for WM 32 is going to be the big ask. I think they almost bypass WM 31 for a lot of these stars, and they look at Undertaker, Rock and maybe even Austin for the year after.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rollins (c) vs Reigns
Lesnar vs Cena
Triple H vs Vigilante Sting

Spot on?

Are the rumours of Lesnar leaving before WrestleMania true?

Make what you will of this
6jtjsIr.jpg

Make what you will of this
6jtjsIr.jpg

1 of the 2 things come to Mind.

1st - WWE Title Match Between Reigns vs Brock vs Cena vs Bryan vs Sting

or

Triple Threat for Title between Brock vs Regins vs Cena and Bryan vs Sting?

For Sure Reigns be Champ by end of WM 31 going by that poster

1 of the 2 things come to Mind.

1st - WWE Title Match Between Reigns vs Brock vs Cena vs Bryan vs Sting

or

Triple Threat for Title between Brock vs Regins vs Cena and Bryan vs Sting?

For Sure Reigns be Champ by end of WM 31 going by that poster
wm30-poster.jpg

This is the Wrestlemania 30 poster. Bryan possibly has the least focus of anyone on there, bu the walked out champ.

In fact the people that aren't focused were all in the WWE title match. Cena, the one possibly most in focus, didn't even co-main event.

Your post makes no sense whatsoever. It doesn't solidify that Reigns will leave champ or even be in the title match.

wm30-poster.jpg

This is the Wrestlemania 30 poster. Bryan possibly has the least focus of anyone on there, bu the walked out champ.

In fact the people that aren't focused were all in the WWE title match. Cena, the one possibly most in focus, didn't even co-main event.

Your post makes no sense whatsoever. It doesn't solidify that Reigns will leave champ or even be in the title match.

True it does not 100% Gurantee Reigns walks out Champs but It be big swerve on what been reported IF he did not?

True it does not 100% Gurantee Reigns walks out Champs but It be big swerve on what been reported IF he did not?
Dude you really need to learn how to speak English properly.

I'd be betting on Reigns not being the champ before him being the champ after WM 31 at the moment.

So then if we don't think this signifies Reigns will have some sort of main role at Mania, then I have to say it's a pretty arbitrary decision to have that particular superstar front row centre considering he has been one of the most 'meh' attractions of Raw in the last month.

If the poster has no relevance or foresight whatsoever then why the hell could it not be Jack Swagger or some other pleb in that spot?

Back