Resource www.footyjumpers.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Mero, I assume you're familiar with this photo, but just ran across it and thought it was good reference for the Bears' away sleeved guernsey, in case you haven't. Not often you get to see underarm. :eek:

Checked your site and saw that they had gold trim on away jumpers under the arm, but that trim doesn't exist on the sleeved version. Two stripes on sleeve and trim on the cuff, instead.

And that got me to wondering: Have you ever considered adding sleeved jumpers to your already mind-boggling reference database? o_O

Bears.jpg

Brisbane defeated Melbourne in the AFL reserves Grand Final at Waverly in 1991, was the first premiership senior or reserves to leave the state. Was also the last time the famous triangle jumper was used as an official jumper (Not a once off) at any level, nice little send off for it.

Shaun Hart played in this game, and Rod Lester-Smith and Rodney Eade held the cup up, guess in retrospect was a good Omen for Hawthron Supporters as to what would happen later that day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm a hipster. Everyone I know hates it. I can't control it. You know the dress? It's red and green.
But seriously I only use IE because I used to use it when I was little (maybe 6) so I'm used to it.
Microsoft are no longer making IE for their Windows operating system, so I'd suggest you try something else.

Microsoft are no longer making IE for their Windows operating system, so I'd suggest you try something else.
Not sure if my school will update my computer, it's up to Windows 7. I'm thinking of Chrome because I've used it before but I'm not sure.

I'm a hipster. Everyone I know hates it. I can't control it. You know the dress? It's red and green.
But seriously I only use IE because I used to use it when I was little (maybe 6) so I'm used to it.
Looks like you've had that computer since you were 6!!!

A rose by any other name is still a rose. In this case, a flaming pile of poo by any other name... ;)

Hey Mero, have you ever thought of doing the VFL and/or SANFL jumpers on your site like you did the WAFL?

Also- are you aware of any similar sites for rugby league? There seems to be one for every other sport.... but not NRL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back