Resource www.footyjumpers.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Mero, have you ever thought of doing the VFL and/or SANFL jumpers on your site like you did the WAFL?

Also- are you aware of any similar sites for rugby league? There seems to be one for every other sport.... but not NRL
If you do a search on the board for NRL COoTW, there were comps that I ran. They stopped, but in the opening posts was a link to an old Wikipedia page that had graphics of most Home and Away jerseys up until ~2008

If you do a search on the board for NRL COoTW, there were comps that I ran. They stopped, but in the opening posts was a link to an old Wikipedia page that had graphics of most Home and Away jerseys up until ~2008

Ah yep found a good forum- cheers!

Mero WCE 2015 Indigenous jumper as displayed on the template.
IndigineousGuernsey2015-TS...jpg

And the number font is different.
Im not sure, if you look at the thread Gibbsy said "shame about the number". I wasnt sure if he was referring to the player who owned the number, or that the number was a store bought one and put on later

Im not sure, if you look at the thread Gibbsy said "shame about the number". I wasnt sure if he was referring to the player who owned the number, or that the number was a store bought one and put on later
My apologies, did some research and found that Mero's number was right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Screen Shot 2015-03-31 at 10.58.56 AM.png
This has been bugging me for a while, the Swans' jumpers on FJ.com don't reflect the jumpers IRL;
1. Opera House has been looking too 'wonky' on the home jumper since 2010 (joined ISC). Should look similar to the clash jumper's OH
2. SMFC font changed in 2013 (look at 2015 clash + 2015 recruit numbers)
3. (if you look FJ.com under a microscope like I do) All ISC collar 2014 onwards have a 'rounder' point about the ISC logo. FJ still has the 'sharper' point of 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Back