FTA-TV X Factor 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

This is funny, she won haha. Next year, we'll have all these 14-15yrs auditioning for X factor.

Don't remind me...they might lower the age...maybe Bella from the Voice Kids can come on lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, and the judges will remind us "she or he is only 14yr" So we can't critique them.

It is why I sort of wished Jai won...there won't be two young winners in a row.

lol @ article.
The grand final continues with the girl who Luke tells us was "just a shy fourteen-year-old" a few months ago, but has now transformed herself into a supremely arrogant fifty-eight-year-old. She is to sing "Yesterday" by the Beatles, because if you're going to render a song tedious through overblown arrangement and a total lack of vocal subtlety or restraint, you might as well do it to the best. I'm sure Marlisa's performance would've pleased Sir Paul McCartney himself, who often says he wishes he could have performed his songs in a more clichéd and generic manner back in the Sixties.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment...ny-meaning-20141020-118ib6.html#ixzz3GgYXe9Rr

Lost my s**t at her facial expressions just before they announced the winner. The whole time I was just yelling out "The * is with her face?!"

Anyway, Dean should've won but like others have said, it's probs for the best that he didn't win so that he ends up finding his own recording label and has more control over the type of music he wants to produce and release.

Still laughing at whoever called Marlisa a foetus.

Also, can we PLEASE up the age limit to at least 17 or 18. Sick of these teeny boppers.

This. Especially in Australia as we get frankly average 'young' singers. They are not Carly Rose Soneclar standard!

Format needs to change. Show is ruined by the teeny bopper votes. Judges should not be mentors and just vote each week and put the 3 worst acts up for elimination for the public to then vote out. Some of the best acts didnt even make it close to the GF. Dean will still be winner overall.

This is all danni's fault for deadlocking it between Reigan and Marlisa! I have always said that chipmunk was the bigger threat. Reigan may have a better voice but chipmunk has the bigger fanbase. Danni should've gotten rid of her when she had the chance that airhead!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back