FTA-TV X Factor 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

I really hate the fact that the contestants have to sing out of their genre. They should be able to sing what they like to showcase their talents.

Anyway, Tee was vomit-worthy. Does he need to scream every song? Dean and Reigan were the best. I have to say though. Reigan sang before the prelim on Friday night and I don't think she did herself any favours. Very weak performance.

Yes! I wish the show can drop the genres, and pick songs that suit the singers. They have destroyed Caitlyn, and are trying to turn into Reigan into a pop singer even though she was trying to avoid that path

Whereas Tee, just have to go. He doesnt belong on the show, all he does is yell.

Aren't autistic people afraid of social situations?

They are, but doesn't mean they can't. He did have a fair bit of stage freight especially at the beginning. Not sure where abouts on the spectrum he would lie but he definitely has something about him!

Current Facebook Likes
1st - Marlisa - 4,277 likes
2nd - Brothers 3 - 4,057 likes
3rd - Dean - 3,642 likes
4th - Reigan - 3,451 likes
5th - Jason - 3,047 likes
6th - Caitlyn - 2,065 likes
7th - Tee - 1,360 likes[/QUOTE]

I hope this means Tee goes tomorrow night. And, we'll see him cry for the last time.

Tee should become a male prostitute, get around 10-20k for a kick start and start his own business that would sell hipster clothing kind of like Culture Kings - only way I could see this guy do anything with his life.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't even know he was sick, until tonight

They mentioned it Sunday, but didn't say much.

I expect him to be safe, but wouldn't be surprised if that's the way the judges went. Though he's well above Tee.

They mentioned it Sunday, but didn't say much.

I expect him to be safe, but wouldn't be surprised if that's the way the judges went. Though he's well above Tee.

If that was Tee (being sick), then we would know all about it. He wouldn't stop talking/cyring about it.

This is the moment we've all been waiting for! I hope Jason's charisma and genuine personality shines through to win it!

I hope Caitlyn kills it and it is actually good as Ronan won't vote for Tee to stay! Hope Danni votes to save her country girl!

Please Tee, please Tee, please Tee.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back