Autopsy X Things you learnt vs. GWS (Incl: The Classical Music 'I love Beethoven' Thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

A process of elimination...
Hanners just signed a long contract.
They won't trade JPK that would be, there is no word to describe what that would be.
Heeney. NO.

Will get premium dollar for Parker or Mitchell. Makes sense to trade for something that we need (KPD/Ruck) to keep challenging.

Not saying that is what I want to happen, but seems like the obvious thing to happen.
I know. It looks likely. Makes sense

I just don't want it to happen haha

I know. It looks likely. Makes sense

I just don't want it to happen haha

If Mills turns out to be all that and a bag of chips Parker or Mitchell will definitely go. They would be mad not to with the money that will be thrown at them.

If Mills turns out to be all that and a bag of chips Parker or Mitchell will definitely go. They would be mad not to with the money that will be thrown at them.
Fair call. Parker > Mitchell then

I like Parker's ability to go forward (when he has his accuracy going at least) more

Mitchell has never quite added the goal kicking in, he is the better by hand and foot of the three though and younger

Will be interesting would the swans trade someone of value where we have depth to fix a need?

We have enough forward firepower. We need Mitchell's skills in the middle.
Maybe. But a mid that can also be damaging forward is always handy.

Or I've talked to vonn too much

A process of elimination...
Hanners just signed a long contract.
They won't trade JPK that would be, there is no word to describe what that would be.
Heeney. NO.

Will get premium dollar for Parker or Mitchell. Makes sense to trade for something that we need (KPD/Ruck) to keep challenging.

Not saying that is what I want to happen, but seems like the obvious thing to happen.
That's ridiculous, don't see Dawkthorn trading Hodge, Mitchell, Lewis or Burgoyne.

That's ridiculous, don't see Dawkthorn trading Hodge, Mitchell, Lewis or Burgoyne.

True, but they all seem to fit in nicely together. Can the same be said of our group of mids? In time I think they can be as good but unlike the Hawks we have needs elsewhere on the park which we can only realistically fill by making some sort of sacrifice in the short term.

True, but they all seem to fit in nicely together. Can the same be said of our group of mids? In time I think they can be as good but unlike the Hawks we have needs elsewhere on the park which we can only realistically fill by making some sort of sacrifice in the short term.
I think the retirements of others will fill that void.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To get back on topic because i run the board

On replay i was most please with cunningham

He was back

Not looking afraid took the game on chased hard didnt panic

Super impressed because with his pace could be vital

He was back

Loved his run down. I thought "Cunningham's on today, he's gonna catch your ass". Great to see him among the goals again too.

EDIT : Also that mark !

Loved his run down. I thought "Cunningham's on today, he's gonna catch your ass". Great to see him among the goals again too.

Just wanted to see his bottle back

He found it..

We cant get enough speed

Now to just get him jetta and rohan all fit and in form at the same time

He was back

When he's up and about, he has a bit of swagger about him. Think those two snap goals against crows last year. Hopefully he gets some confidence from the GWS game, he's an important player for us

When he's up and about, he has a bit of swagger about him. Think those two snap goals against crows last year. Hopefully he gets some confidence from the GWS game, he's an important player for us
Also liked seeing Reid clunking marks across half forward (10 was it ?). Particularly early he was playing hard, chasing hard (excellent run down), grabbing everything. Let down a bit by kicking but the effort was huge. A big bodied bloke like reid running amok and creating a bit of havoc put a lot of pressure on. He's done it in a few games now but I'd like to see it as his opening showpiece.

That 30ish metre chase by reid was great and I dont think he see it enough from him for a guy with that athleticism.
IF Buddy's another week so be it, I reckon our forwardline will be nice with tippo, reid and possibly rohan

Also liked seeing Reid clunking marks across half forward (10 was it ?). Particularly early he was playing hard, chasing hard (excellent run down), grabbing everything. Let down a bit by kicking but the effort was huge. A big bodied bloke like reid running amok and creating a bit of havoc put a lot of pressure on. He's done it in a few games now but I'd like to see it as his opening showpiece.

We will need his marking in the finals to get out of D50, like 2012 when he would mark almost everything and we wouldn't get bogged down in our D50.

That 30ish metre chase by reid was great and I dont think he see it enough from him for a guy with that athleticism.
IF Buddy's another week so be it, I reckon our forwardline will be nice with tippo, reid and possibly rohan
He's very athletic for his height and also starting to throw his body around a bit more. He seems to understand his role now (the role of being everywhere). I hope the confidence continues to grow.

Goodes in the middle made a bit of space forward

Also felt we kept a fwd structure more this week

Macca's distribution was spot on and Goodes hitting the congestion at pace gave us a lot of forward momentum. I really like seeing those two in the middle.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back