Cancelled
Aug 27, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Eb games has a xbox 360 with 250 GB for around $500

There's also a xbox 360 with 4 GB with Kinect for $400

Why do you need a hard drive with lots of memory

I have a mate who has a xbox 360 arcade and have's no issue with memory. He can fit about 20 games onto his system and when he need's space you can just delete a few and no problems.

Do you think there's much of a issue between the xbox's on the market and I want to know because I'm thinking of buying one. Thank's :)

I have 120GB harddrive and have used about 80GB of it. The bigger arcade games are 1GB a pop. DLC content for games can get large as well. Also you won't be able to store games on the arcade (install the full game to the HDD).

Also if you want to connect Foxtel or Zune movies to stream you will need more then 4GB for the larger HD movies.

If you're worried about price I would see if there is any of the old model Elites out there. Cheaper and with a 120GB HDD

My 20GB HDD that I got with my launch 360 lasted me until earlier this year although DLC was the only thing that filled it. Now I have a 120GB that should nearly see me through the lifespan of the 360

Eb games has a xbox 360 with 250 GB for around $500

There's also a xbox 360 with 4 GB with Kinect for $400

Why do you need a hard drive with lots of memory

I have a mate who has a xbox 360 arcade and have's no issue with memory. He can fit about 20 games onto his system and when he need's space you can just delete a few and no problems.

Do you think there's much of a issue between the xbox's on the market and I want to know because I'm thinking of buying one. Thank's :)

You can get the xbox 360 250gb for $399 at JB & Big W.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back