Xbox live clan

Remove this Banner Ad

Picking up one of those Turtle Headsets today, also a game or two. Any suggestions? Thinking maybe Modern Warfare 2 ($68 at JB). I'd want games that have good multiplayer so I can give this headset a run.

Xbox Live ID: Shoot Flexo

Get Black Ops.

As of Tuesday the only people who will be playing MW2 are noob toobers, tac knifers and quickscopers.

Not to mention that you. will. never. get. an. Australian. lobby.

Host migration, lost connection to host, connection interruption.....

Enjoy US and Japanese hosts who will kill you whilst making a cuppa before you even see them on your screen.

Ps. enjoy the headsets. :thumbsu:

I had RROD earlier this year on my 360, maybe 18 months out of warranty and they repaired it free of charge through microsoft. Definitely worth a shot, worst they can say is no...
I remember I red ringed last year and was really pissed about it. Crazy thing is, I got home later that day, turned it on and all was well.

Get Black Ops.

As of Tuesday the only people who will be playing MW2 are noob toobers, tac knifers and quickscopers.

Not to mention that you. will. never. get. an. Australian. lobby.

Host migration, lost connection to host, connection interruption.....

Enjoy US and Japanese hosts who will kill you whilst making a cuppa before you even see them on your screen.

Ps. enjoy the headsets. :thumbsu:
Seeing how cheap it'll be at Big W (comparatively) I might pick it up. Obviously I'll have to get up to speed COD wise having not played it since the first one all those years ago.

Absolutely loving the headset though. It's fantastic.

I bought in 06 I think. No chance they'll fix it. Replaced it now anyways.

Worth a shot regardless. Mine was a late 06/early 07 machine that got repaired in April this year no charge.

If they do happen to fix it then you got and nice little earner on Ebay. :cool:

Worth a shot regardless. Mine was a late 06/early 07 machine that got repaired in April this year no charge.

If they do happen to fix it then you got and nice little earner on Ebay. :cool:

Was probably within the 3 year warranty, or if it wasn't would have been a close run thing.

I'm pretty annoyed at the moment. Our internet is capped and of course, now Xbox wants me to get the whole new layout. We left the console on overnight to get it, and now it's being a bitch because it won't let me view the terms and conditions to accept them again.

-Sigh-

Weird problem.

Live (wireless) was working fine, but it dropped out during a game the other day. Haven't been able to connect to Live since. I test the connection and it says I'm using the wrong WEP/WPA password for the network, when I know I'm using the right one. I can connect to my network fine with my PC and my iPhone, and the Xbox used to work fine. Only it's now refusing to connect.

Any suggestions?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, will be online around 6 tonight. I'll shoot you an invite EddieB! ;)

lol @ pinapple last night!!!! Can't believe I went 99-10 over 1 and a half games of dom, damn benno stopping the second game with a nuke when I was 46-5.
You're a bastard. You know I won't have it until Wednesday at earliest. :(

Life is painful.

Good old pinapple. Hopefully he gets Black Ops. ;)

Straight up basterd.

I'll get all the boys to invite you as well. Prepare for one million invites to BlOps!!!111!!!!1 :D

Surely that'll ease any pain.
Don't make me boycott Live until I get Black Ops. ;)

I kid, I couldn't go that long without online.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back