Roast Ya Gotta Hate

Remove this Banner Ad

I only get possums mate.....and the odd neighbours cat.
I hate cats. Except for my neighbours cat. It keeps going down drains and my neighbour is a very attractive blonde who doesn't like going down drains. Who could resist helping a damsel in distress* ;)

* I get extra brownie points because I'm quite allergic. Everybody wins! :D

I hate cats. Except for my neighbours cat. It keeps going down drains and my neighbour is a very attractive blonde who doesn't like going down drains. Who could resist helping a damsel in distress* ;)

I'm allergic to cats as well.

You definitely have a thing for blondes don't you Jatzy!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I couldn't help myself even if I wanted to. Given the option, brunettes are just more attractive to me haha

Isn't that funny.
I don't have a 'type'. I like all kinds of guys...tall, short, skinny, muscly, husky, bald, brown hair, blond hair, red hair, white, black, asian, other. I'm attracted to good smiles, nice eyes, and if a man can make me laugh he's golden.

Ughhh. Consider me jealous! I'd love to live in the bush!

Not all that it's cracked up to be.
Grew up in the Dandenong Ranges. Freezing winters, threats of bushfires in the Summer, miles from anywhere and taxi's could NEVER find you.
Feral cats everywhere, and we lived on a dirt road.

One positive was that in the middle of Summer on really hot days it was always about 5 degrees cooler than the rest of Melbourne.

Not all that it's cracked up to be.
Grew up in the Dandenong Ranges. Freezing winters, threats of bushfires in the Summer, miles from anywhere and taxi's could NEVER find you.
Feral cats everywhere, and we lived on a dirt road.

One positive was that in the middle of Summer on really hot days it was always about 5 degrees cooler than the rest of Melbourne.

Don't listen to him Jatz ...it's not that bad!

Plenty of room for a pool, trees to climb, you can't really hear your neighbours, I get woken up by birds and not traffic.

Don't listen to him Jatz ...it's not that bad!

Plenty of room for a pool, trees to climb, you can't really hear your neighbours, I get woken up by birds and not traffic.

No room for a pool at my place as we were on a steep block, we did climb trees yes and whilst I couldn't hear the neighbours, they were still close enough to know they were there. And getting woken up by birds at 5:30am aint that great, especially if you've just gotten home.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back