SA Year12 South Australian Exams

Remove this Banner Ad

I will be cheering if what I do in the Math Studies is all correct, it is only worth 30% of our grade these days which is a lot fairer.

Not very happy with the two double sided reference sheets, I wont be able to read mine then as I press very hard on paper when I write.

This time next week I will be done with school, ****ing scary.

We only got 1 cheat sheet which could be written on both sides. I basically copied lots of examples from the text book, and the worked answers to the questions in the etxtbook, as layed out in the teachers answers textbook. Our Maths Studies teacher was nice enough to let us have the option of purchasing the text with all the worked answers in it -
one of my greatest investments; especially when it came to doing the homework in the free lesson in the period before Maths :p

WA have our TEE exams starting today. My first of five is Discrete Maths tomorrow.:( Not looking forward to the next three weeks.

I thought TEE was only two weeks? At least you'll have leavers the week after, it's what got me through my exams when I did them.

I thought TEE was only two weeks? At least you'll have leavers the week after, it's what got me through my exams when I did them.

Without hijacking the thread, Week three doesn't really have many TEE subjects, I have accounting on week three though :(.
My TEE exams started today with Discrete as well, easiest exam ever :D
A few poor buggers at my school have four in a row (four exams in four days) or have two in one day.

PE = Easy

Although I didn't think I wrote enough for the extended reponse but oh well.

I thought it was pretty good. Feel confident about the multiple choice questions, booklet 1 and the extended response questions (wrote about Crows training, easy!). There were some iffy ones in booklet 2, but I did appreciate the picture of Jason Porplyzia :thumbsu:

I thought it was pretty good. Feel confident about the multiple choice questions, booklet 1 and the extended response questions (wrote about Crows training, easy!). There were some iffy ones in booklet 2, but I did appreciate the picture of Jason Porplyzia :thumbsu:

I swear they asked the same question twice in book2. I just can't remember what the hell it was now.

The only multiple choice I struggled with was the Sommatype question. What did everyone put for it?

I swear they asked the same question twice in book2. I just can't remember what the hell it was now.

The only multiple choice I struggled with was the Sommatype question. What did everyone put for it?

Maybe you're thinking of the question about arteriovenous difference, those two questions where very similar.

Ahh I put the one that had mesomorph and endomorph.

Maybe you're thinking of the question about arteriovenous difference, those two questions where very similar.

Ahh I put the one that had mesomorph and endomorph.

Yes, it may have been those questions.

Yes I also put the one with Endomorph and Mesomorph, can't remember which one exactly though.

Without hijacking the thread, Week three doesn't really have many TEE subjects, I have accounting on week three though :(.
My TEE exams started today with Discrete as well, easiest exam ever :D
A few poor buggers at my school have four in a row (four exams in four days) or have two in one day.

Yeah I have Accounting in Week 3. I also had Discrete today and it was so easy!!!:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

How did people find the Math Studies exam today? Thought it was pretty easy and I ain't that good at it. Most of my mates found it easy too.

I found it pretty good tOo until the last two questions, I had absolutely no idea for them. Will be expecting about 70% overall but it might only be 60%. SO GLAD MATH IS OVER.

Congrats Kahuna!

Well i'm heading towards the worst day of my life. Biology from 9-12, IT from 1:30-3:30.

I found all but my English Studies exam easy.

Love the subject, but **** I just cannot write anything of quality in a 2 hour period.

For my maths exam I got there late, which should have resulted in me not being allowed in. But I had a cool American teacher who 'snuck' me in.

Probably the most disturbing 20 mins of my life getting the phone call 'Where are you?' then breaking numerous speed limits to get to school in record breaking time, half clothed haha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ahh maths studies
that exam wasnt hard, but i think i epically stuffed up
some questions in the exam i was like WTF but as soon as i walked out i remembered how to do them...pain in the ass !
oh well hopefully if i fail with scaling and stuff i wont move off of the 15 i was on, or at least only go down to a 14
the only good thing is the fact that i never have to do maths again :eek:

Seems like they made the Maths Studies exam easier this year then.

Last years was difficult (most people found it so, and despite only answering about half of the questions I ended up with a 15 for the subject, when I was on a 13 before the exam).

Seems like they made the Maths Studies exam easier this year then.

Last years was difficult (most people found it so, and despite only answering about half of the questions I ended up with a 15 for the subject, when I was on a 13 before the exam).

Yeah last years was really hard imo. :thumbsdown:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back