You Laugh You Lose: Video Game Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Half sure this has been posted before ...
BZ6kiVfCAAA2ojC.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Example from the Reddit: (YES, reading)

My first wife died of pneumonia, so I remarried. My spymaster tells me that my new wife is plotting to murder my son from my first marriage. I kindly ask her to stop, and she agrees. I then decide that I want a third wife, one that won't want to murder my children. So I begin plotting her death.

A few weeks later, she informs me that she's pregnant. The following week, one of my co-conspirators informs me that he's procured a venomous snake that he can toss into my wife's bed. I give it the okay. My wife dies, but the old fool let's everyone I was responsible.

So I throw him in the dungeon. He complains about his living conditions, so I throw him into a deeper cell. I assume he dies, I don't care.

I then marry a 16 year old princess.

My older half-sister expresses concerns that she's unmarried. I send her off to the Holy Roman Empire. I then decide I don't want her to attempt to claim my throne with the might of the HRE at her back.

So I begin plotting her death. Her new husband agrees to help and poisons her wine. She dies and nobody suspects a thing.

I decide my half-brothers need to die as well, just to be safe. I poison one. The other goes on three failed hunting trips before one of my co-conspirators decides to just pick him up and throw him off the castle walls. God rest his 12 year-old soul.

Six years later, I realize that I haven't slept with my wife in a while. She agrees that we should reignite the old passion. I die on top of her at the age of 55.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back