You Tube Videos Of The Bulldogs !

Remove this Banner Ad

Guys, I'll put anything I do in here, it just keeps it more centralised. I have a vague recollection of a similar thread being around, but I couldn't find it. If it needs to be merged, just do it. Perhaps sackofballs could put his in here too?

Everybody should subscribe to ALs Highlights on YouTube!
He's the one that puts up videos week to week ranging from game highlights to Players and coaches interviews on the footy show and AFL 360!! Absolutely awesome!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Couldn't be happier that colossal idiot Stephen Quarterbrain is no longer commentating on TV.

Complements Whitnall for diving for a 50, then accuses Bubba of "milking it" for getting whacked in the face Jordan Lewis style. He has to be the worst commentator I've ever seen.

loved it. you were right about gaz.
Yeah, all I'm saying is don't take Garry's comments in a 2 minute summary on a show where they have to be sensationalist and take the time listen to what all commentators say during a call. The way many of you feel about Garry is the way I feel about Leigh Matthews and Bruce. One's a grumpy old * and the other shits me up the wall. Anyway, I digress.

Yeah, all I'm saying is don't take Garry's comments in a 2 minute summary on a show where they have to be sensationalist and take the time listen to what all commentators say during a call. The way many of you feel about Garry is the way I feel about Leigh Matthews and Bruce. One's a grumpy old * and the other shits me up the wall. Anyway, I digress.
Yep you are totally right. Gotta say.. Saturday arvo triple m is the best commentary.

Thanks to sackofballs who has again provided us with a highlights package of last Saturday with a Triple M commentary. I've already got the audio and seen it. BT is no JB, but it's still worth listening to. Great work a SOB!!!

love sack of balls

Hey guys, not sure if I should make a separate thread or not, but are there any collectors of doggies games around here? VHS or DVD. Got plenty of games to trade with. Cheers.

Do you have the Dogs Geelong game from 2001 at Kardina Park by any chance?? The one where we come back and won. Been looking for it for a while.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back