You Tube Videos Of The Bulldogs !

Remove this Banner Ad

One of my favourites - back in 09 when we had beaten the Lions at the gabba the week before, then went on to to beat Collingwood a week after this game

God why can't we play footy like this again...

That clip brings tears to my eyes - happy and sad tears.

Apparently, fast, exciting footy isn't the way to go these days. I sure enjoyed it and we actually seemed to win back then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jesus that was a Massive Hit that Knocked him into the Next Decade

Hey sackofballs is there any chance you could put the Half Time Brawl up that was Awesome Ryan Hargrave went Nuts

hey sackofballs i had a wave of nostalgia before. i remembered Eagleton's break up game. he had 30 and 4 i'm pretty sure against the old club at some stage in 2005. any chance you could get dig it up?

I came across this...

Thought that might be of some interest to people here. I was reminded of it because I was at a trivia night recently where the question was, which Footscray player kicked the winning goal against Collingwood in 1990? Afterwards, I went searching and this is what I found.

How's that little "ruff ruff" graphic at the end!

It looks like a gorllia wtf
A bullrilla? A gordog?

Looking again, it isn't even "ruff ruff" or "woof woof" that the gorilla/bulldog cross comes up with- more like a confused "bock bock". Topped off, of course, by the 'ting' at the end.

Ah, 1990 graphics- gotta love it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now this is cool. While it's mostly a video for John Coleman, it's footage from the 1953 semi final of Footscray vs Essendon. Legends like Charlie Sutton, Ted Whitten and Herb Henderson a few of the players out there.

Now this is cool. While it's mostly a video for John Coleman, it's footage from the 1953 semi final of Footscray vs Essendon. Legends like Charlie Sutton, Ted Whitten and Herb Henderson a few of the players out there.

Awesome! Just Asked NFSA Films on Twitter if there is any '54 Footage Floating around

I know it's not "YouTube" but I started a vine in which I'm going to post Dogs highlights. I've only posted a few highlights from the first half of Rd 22, 1993 vs North Melbourne so far.

You can check it out here: SonsOfTheWest

I've got some early 90s games and DVDs from 97-08 floating around. My aim is to act as a repository for all those old highlights that you don't see elsewhere - we get Ablett, Carey, Hird, Buckley, etc forced down our throats, but what about Hawkins, Grant, West, Libba... Grgic?

I'll wait and see once the season starts whether I want to upload new highlights or just stick to the classics.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back