Your 10 most disliked players

Remove this Banner Ad

JAME's HIRD i most hated :)

Honourable Mention: Clinton "I'll repay the faith" Young.
Can barely get a game in an average Pies side. We should be pleased with his service but glad he chose to cut ties.

Can someone please do some sort of statistical analysis of the players named in this thread as having undesirable personal characteristics vs. the players/clubs who have hurt the Hawks in big games over the years? Just, you know, for science?

Can someone please do some sort of statistical analysis of the players named in this thread as having undesirable personal characteristics vs. the players/clubs who have hurt the Hawks in big games over the years? Just, you know, for science?

You already know the result
Similar to the hawk thread on the cats board
All a little harmless fun

Top 10 most disliked - ascending order:

10. Melksham - face you want to smash/ peptide pusher
9. Christensen - head ducker and high level of arrogance
8. Goodes - someone call this guy a whambulance please/ diver/ slides in with knees
7. Daniel Jackson - Preaches high level of intelligence but in reality is borderline simpleton
6. Monfries - is actually more watchable now since leaving the scum
5. Malceski - Never forgive his 2012 gf efforts
4. Hannebery - as above but with more c*** about him/ lot of 'look at me' about this overrated fluffer
3. Tom Hawkins - big goofball, someone please get the media to stop interviewing him until he can string two words together
2. Lindsay Thomas - biggest diver in the league and we all know it
1. Josh Caddy - Massively overrated, picks fights and snipes, had a sook to get his way to the Cats.

Lots of handbaggers and $wine$ in the list but I guess that relates back to the original topic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1- Adam Goodes ( Protected specie )
2- Nick Naitaniu ( Overrated )
3- Jack Riewoldt ( Sook )
4- Eddie Betts ( Individual )
5- Chris Judd ( Arrogant )
6- Alex Fasolo ( Up himself )
7- Jake Melksham ( try hard )
8- Danyle Pearce ( Soft )
9- Allen Christenson ( Cocky )
10- Kurt Tippett ( Greedy )

1- Adam Goodes ( Protected specie )
2- Nick Naitaniu ( Overrated )
3- Jack Riewoldt ( Sook )
4- Eddie Betts ( Individual )
5- Chris Judd ( Arrogant )
6- Alex Fasolo ( Up himself )
7- Jake Melksham ( try hard )
8- Danyle Pearce ( Soft )
9- Allen Christenson ( Cocky )
10- Kurt Tippett ( Greedy )

So being overrated means you dislike him? lol

1. Brent Harvey
2. Jack Riewoldt
3. Lindsey Thomas
4. Tom Hawkins
5. Buddy (Big fall from favourite player but it cost me $90 to burn that guernsey and he didn't respond to my tweet for renumeration - I suppose after you crash a few cars the bank balance doesn't look as healthy)
6. Angus Monfries
7. Hayden Ballantyne (Was higher but I feel a little sorry for him after he was worst on ground in the GF)
8. Zac Dawson
9. Paul Chapman
10. Chris Masten

Players mentioned in this thread that I actually like - StevieJ, Goodes, Goddard

1) Goodes
2) Duckwood
3) J. Riewoldt
4) Hannebery
5) Finger twirler
6) Brent Harvey
7) The bald eye-gouging chicken wing man
8) Kurt Tippett
9) Porkins
10) buddy

1. Hird - do I need to explain?
2. The traitor - I can understand chasing the big bucks, he's a professional after all, but what really hurts is that he made contact after the 2012 GF; that's when he should have hated the $wan$ jumper more than anything, yet he wanted to wear it even then?
3. Lloyd - ovet 900 goals, with about 700 of them from dubious frees. Bartel must watch tapes of his after training. He's actually seems to have become a good bloke in retirement though.
4. J. Selwood - because ducking and diving means that he "plays the game as it should be played."
5. S. Johnson - arrogant flog. Strays into Hird territory.
6. Judd - dirty, dirty player. Should not have won that second Brownlow after what he did to Pavlich. But I suppose being a "media darling" gets you "credits in the bank".
7. Bartel - so sad what an otherwise wonderful player resorts to. "Media darling", etc.
8. Goodes - as for Bartel.
9. Hawkins - because an obvious poster in a GF from him is worth six from a player from any other club. Again, " plays the game as it should be played".
10. Monfries - because of one game, ONE, where he beat Hodge (I think it was in 2009), and he acted like he was a megastar. He could play on Hodge every day for the rest of his life, and he'd never beat him again. I dislike him a lot less now that he's left Essendon though. Funny that.

Top 10 most disliked - ascending order:

3. Tom Hawkins - big goofball, someone please get the media to stop interviewing him until he can string two words together
2. Lindsay Thomas - biggest diver in the league and we all know it
1. Josh Caddy - Massively overrated, picks fights and snipes, had a sook to get his way to the Cats.

Lots of handbaggers and $wine$ in the list but I guess that relates back to the original topic.

Certainly not a fan of Hawkins but my goodness, he sounds like a genius compared to Bud.

Bud can string to words together, just so happens that the second word is a lengthy "uummm".

I have a doctorate in science, and could perhaps do the analysis, but with you being a cats fan it'd be like reading a book on calculus and analytic geometry to a turtle.

On players I hate:
1. Goodes, sniper, finger pointer, cheap shot mastery the look of apoplexy on his face when he gives away a free is just perfect.
2. Jab Waston and anyone he has captained.
3. Joel Allneck Selwood
4. Tom Hairspray Hawkins
5. Hayden Ballantyne
6. Chris Pressure-Point Judd
7. Freelance Franklin
8. Jack All-my-team-mates-suck Reiwoldt
9. Jamie Elliot cockiest player in the league
10. Matthew Lloyd whether he has retired or not.

I have a doctorate in science, and could perhaps do the analysis, but with you being a cats fan it'd be like reading a book on calculus and analytic geometry to a turtle.

On players I hate:
1. Goodes, sniper, finger pointer, cheap shot mastery the look of apoplexy on his face when he gives away a free is just perfect.
2. Jab Waston and anyone he has captained.
3. Joel Allneck Selwood
4. Tom Hairspray Hawkins
5. Hayden Ballantyne
6. Chris Pressure-Point Judd
7. Freelance Franklin
8. Jack All-my-team-mates-suck Reiwoldt
9. Jamie Elliot cockiest player in the league
10. Matthew Lloyd whether he has retired or not.

You left out 'diver' in Goodes' attribute list; check out his special effort vs the Tiges this round. My god what an utter fckn knob jockey.

Good to see Melkshit getting a few mentions. Did anyone see Motlop tonight? Double diamond stud flog. The only other bloke I can recall with that was Shane Heal. What a humble soul he was too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back