Scores and rankings Your 2014 season summary

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty impressive first season go you pups

Coincidently I got exactly the same total points as you, (and obviously the same ranking of 201)

Team name: The Schadenfruedes.
Nice one :) Been playing DT for 4-5 years though so didn't really struggle after the first month.

NAME - Fanks Hawforn

Total score - 51,948
Final rank - 267

Highest score -2667 rd 15
Lowest score - 2029
Lowest Bye score - 1664

Highest Rd ranking - 284 ( Rd 13 )
Lowest Rd ranking - 65,547 ( rd 4 )

Highest Overall ranking - 287 ( Rd 23 )
Lowest Overall ranking - 29,662 ( Rd 1 )

Best trade - Breust >>> Parker
Worst trade - Polec >>> Salem, Caddy >>> Breust

Comments -

Initial team was ok. Picked all the right rookies (nearly) but hurt myself by starting with Caddy and Wright. Took Mitchell over Parker which I regretted all season.

Rucks were solid and I was very happy with their performance. Started with sandi and Lobbe (derrickx and currie) and couldn't have been happier. Wish I had Jacobs but ultimately, they gave me 200 across my ruck division every week which was good enough and I didn't have to waste trades. Derrick proved to be a handy cash cow as well for Brown and Stefan Martin was absolute gold. If you didn't get on Stefan, you missed out big time. Probably best value pick of 2014.

Starting team including -

Caddy
Wright
T. Mitchell
Rohan

Very happy overall. Deliberately avoided Fyfe (brought in rocky instead) until last few rounds and was planning to bring him in as my last upgrade when he got suspended so did well there. SJ was another season ending harpoon I managed to avoid. Never trusted him to be consistent and whilst he can be a gun, he's just too unreliable (scoring, injury & suspension wise) and I feel totally vindicated in my assessment. Mainly though I was very cautious with my trades and cash management. Only culling my cows if they'd topped out or weren't playing or looking like getting a game. Used my gut and didn't jump on every cow that presented. And finally, got my premiums at the right price;

Franklin - $443k
Parker - $531k
Hanley - $424k
Malceski - $508k
Selwood - $549k
Bartel - $531k

And finally, never, ever sideways trading. Stuck fat with Cotchin who produced some good scores and played every game. Murphy too was good value and Zorko was huuuge if you stuck to your guns and held him when he put in a few spud scores early.

Total score - 50,097
Final rank - 8,235

Highest score -2572 ( Rd 15 )
Lowest score - 1892 ( Rd 4 )
Lowest Bye score - 1621 ( Rd 10 )

Highest Rd ranking - 2,116 ( Rd 13 )
Lowest Rd ranking - 146,691 ( rd 6 )

Highest Overall ranking - 526 ( Rd 3 )
Lowest Overall ranking - 39,355 ( Rd 7 )

Rounds 4-7 killed me.

You are truly my master KP - I bow in your company to the mighty god you have become
you name sends a shiver down my spine
your presence in the same forum inspires me to greatness that only you have experienced
Seeing you in my "alerts" page makes me blush

I truly am not worthy

I thought this was pretty funny.
Larry Donnell lost in fantasy football because he sat himself
Yes, the Giants' tight end admitted Wednesday that he indeed benched himself in fantasy football in favor of 49ers tight end Vernon Davis, missing out on his career-best performance that included seven catches for 54 yards and three touchdowns.
http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2014...st-in-fantasy-football-because-he-sat-himself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back