Certified Legendary Thread Your current SuperCoach situation in pictures

Remove this Banner Ad

SetHeight1200-Potato-Farmer.jpg

Spuds. Spuds as far as the eye can see. I grow 'em. My father grew 'em. Yeh, I guess you could say spuds are in my blood.
So, your old man got you into supercoach eh? :D

Well it has been good and bad this year, but mainly good (but burning through trades).

Mids are doing a cracker job, the engine room hasn't let me down (yet). Getting plenty of the ball.

my%20snags_zps2ddr2nrs.gif

My Forward line. Has been up and down, injuries and recoveries, the area that hasn't been stable, but still is servicable.

popcorn_zpsf3229791.gif

Rucks are not too good, Sandilands and Maric have suffered with the scoring, Maric is gone now for Grundy, Sandi will become Goldy soon enough.

lDHoxBa.jpg_zpshlopvi8q.gif

Defenders have been shite. Newnes can EAD, Rasta lamumba needs a spanking, juggling between the cows to see who scores best is a mission. Shaw and Rance are ok. Defenders don't deserve a gif for how s**t it has been.

m3XymtB_zpsax0l5w2a.jpg

No animation. I hate to break it to you, but the wheels aren't moving on either vehicle.
Well damn..... There was so much potential there.. Toilets hit the bridge, topple over and smash up the convertible.,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay. Spent 10 minutes trying to figure out what I had done wrong. (you see, according to my wife I usually am wrong.) In this instance, I am not guilty of anything. It is an unusual, but pleasant feeling. :)
Someone plagiarised you :(

Go up 15,000 odd spots and cautiously optimistic about resurrecting my season.
Kelly, Selwood and now Simpson injured.
tumblr_mp0rmsboTP1rlq66wo1_400.gif
Close to the most popular pic posted in this here thread. Love it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back