Opinion Your favourite North players

Remove this Banner Ad

Boomer - will have one of the greatest legacies at the NMFC ever. Cherish every game you see this bloke play.

Goldy - was our best player in 2015. Best ruckman since Corey.

Cunners - he does the number 10 very proud. I love how this bloke goes about it.

3 I just love to watch:

Wells (will be my favourite North player for as long as he's on the list).
Harvey
Cunnington

3 whose successes I am happy for:

Jacobs
Nahas
Petrie

3 I can't wait to see what they do next:

Garner
McDonald
McKenzie
Chuck Wright in the second group and bang on

Its hard to go past Goldy, no excuses goes about his business day in day out.

Higgins is in a similar mould, just gets it done.

I like Atley because he is dynamic, but he is no where near where he should be output wise.....

Petrie, also goes about his business...

1. Wells - breaks my heart
2. Goldstein - has always played his heart out for North and then set out to dominate and dominated. What's not to like?
3. Wright - my boy
4. Cunnington - artist
5. Garner - campaigner

3 whose successes I am happy for:

Jacobs
Nahas
Petrie

3 I can't wait to see what they do next:

Garner
McDonald
McKenzie

Would want to be pretty quick there RZ, even knowing you're a fan.

He just escaped delisting if my mail is correct, Daw instead copped it.

And no Brown in your "3 whose successes I am happy for"? Think he fits that role pretty well!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would want to be pretty quick there RZ, even knowing you're a fan.

He just escaped delisting if my mail is correct, Daw instead copped it.

And no Brown in your "3 whose successes I am happy for"? Think he fits that role pretty well!
Not all that surprised to hear that about BMac. Still give him a chance to crack the 22 and play well. Like I said, he gave every indication from what I saw that he was doing everything asked of him and probably unlucky to be knocking the door down at the exact wrong time. And while I manage to get down to training a bit and occasionally the vfl, I'm not otherwise well connected at the club.

No Brown because tbh I wrote down the first 3 I thought of rather than going over the whole list. Wright is in the same group. But that 3 are my 3 and Brown will have to be in your 3.

I already started a thread about this. I called it LUB. So nobody lub my thread. :cry:

Garner
Cunnington
Thompson

Love blokes who can shrug off a tackle, and despite his shortcomings there is almost nothing I love seeing better than Scotty putting his head down and rampaging through 2 or 3 players.

If someone has a gif of garners goal in the prelim I'd be eternally grateful ;)

This will have to sustain me for now

My favourite 3 if I had to pick them are

Wells
Ziebell
Boomer

But if I were to pick three players that can lift the side with a couple of moments of brilliance to get us up. The team lifters

1. Boomer, when boomer kicks a goal on the run nothing gets the team up and the crowd roaring as much

2. Ziebell. Big goals, crunching hits. This kid can lift the side

3. Drew. When Drew is up and about he marks everything and can kick a bag in a hurry

My favourite player now is................................................................
Hibberd:):):)
And McKay23 a bit too.

Sticking up for an old 90s boy here. FRUITY. f*** all you c***s that wanted him out of the best of side since 1990. Long LIVE FRUITY. IUB LUB FRUITY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back