Your Game of the Year for 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

[youtube]6_mIQaTG4BE[/youtube]

Love reading the comments and all the male frapping over the chicks that game. Lol.

Anyway... didn't CoD host it's 1st convention this year... Call of Duty XP? Surely, weirdos attended that too!

Most games have their share of weirdos... RPGs don't have exclusive ownership there.

I enjoy RPGs immensely (not MMORPGs though) and fantasy themed stuff as well but you have now watched more cosplay related material than me you social misfit weirdo. :rolleyes:
where is Catfish when you need him?

Might have to get into it by the look of some of them birds, can you imagine the damage someone who showers regularly, can hold a coherent conversation and hold down a stable job could do? Plus i dont have a neck beard.

Might have to get into it by the look of some of them birds, can you imagine the damage someone who showers regularly, can hold a coherent conversation and hold down a stable job could do? Plus i dont have a neck beard.

Sounds very rapey. Typical COD player. Can't go two posts without mentioning rape.

g'day morell :thumbsu::)

you should definitely give it a crack mate. i'm still to socially inadequate to attend one of these events myself, but hope to one day, would be fun.

ps there is nothing wrong with neck beards, why do they have such a shitty reputation? surely trimming your beard is way less macho than going the full wolfman? and in case you are wondering, yes i had a neckbeard up until monday :(

pps: buy dark souls you ****ing coward, you'll never play pretend army men again

ppps hope you're going well :thumbsu:

maybe you should grow a neck beard to compensate for other inadequacies that seem evident in your life....

Syrim for GOTY...

HM's to Arkham City, BF3, Portal 2 (best co-op game i have ever played), FIFA 12, Metal Gear Solid HD Collection), LBP2

probably others i cant think of right now but they stand out to me

uncharted was a let down for me, too much hype and over-rating.

1. Battlefield 3- Never have I had so much fun playing an online shooter. IMO the gap between this and MW3 is...like...really big. Someone think me up a metaphor.

2. NBA2k12- For fixing Dirk's sig shot.

3. nanananananananan Batman! How can one not masturbate to Harley Quinn? And everyone should press RT/R2 when controlling Catwoman.

4. Bulletstorm- Fun as ****. Highly underrated.

5. Shadows of the Damned- Same as #4 but with dead babies hanging from trees.

g'day morell :thumbsu::)

you should definitely give it a crack mate. i'm still to socially inadequate to attend one of these events myself, but hope to one day, would be fun.

ps there is nothing wrong with neck beards, why do they have such a shitty reputation? surely trimming your beard is way less macho than going the full wolfman? and in case you are wondering, yes i had a neckbeard up until monday :(

pps: buy dark souls you ****ing coward, you'll never play pretend army men again

ppps hope you're going well :thumbsu:
And here is the greatest poster in BigFooty history. You need to post more Jake lad.

I am well matey! Busy trolling and making people mad, its not like the days of tlc though, although the Mw3 threads are like it sometimes. Tlc was the place where people knew how to have fun and have a laugh. I hope you still chat to those guys.

Hey my girlfriend kind of half knows Marieke Hardy, remember when we trolled her blog? That was very funny. It went a bit far but still, it was worth a giggle or two.

I reckon you would look alright in a neckbeard matey, if its good enough for the catfish its good enough for me.

With a full time job a full time missus and a somewhat fulltime football season, i only have time to play simple army men games, but i will keep an eye out for it :thumbsu: i hope its not scary? I get scared very easily, dont even like horror movies.

Keep posting catfish!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Skyrim is pretty clear on top for me this year. Although after I got past the 60 hour mark it's started to feel a bit grindy. The game is almost too big

honorable mention to Gears of War 3 which surprised me. I think the reason I never really got into previous installments was because I played them alone. Getting a good group of people together playing horde is some of the most fun I've had in gaming

Ok picked up Gears 3 over chrissy and I'm adding it to my list

Retro lancer bayonet charge ftw

came into this thread to see what some bigfooty users thought of gears 3. this is the only mention of it! was it a pile of pish or something? i really love the gears games and i've not looked it up or anything until i manage to get my hands on a copy so i can find out what happens story wise.

great to see some love for dead space 2 though. the first one was fantastic. can't wait to get a copy of that either.

and deus ex.

came into this thread to see what some bigfooty users thought of gears 3. this is the only mention of it! was it a pile of pish or something? i really love the gears games and i've not looked it up or anything until i manage to get my hands on a copy so i can find out what happens story wise.

great to see some love for dead space 2 though. the first one was fantastic. can't wait to get a copy of that either.

and deus ex.

Enjoyed gears3 myself, must buy if you enjoyed the others.

Does Star Wars: The Old Republic count as 2011?

Amazing game, Best MMO i have ever played and has the highest subscription rate of any game in history.

Amazing Storyline, amazing graphics (some bugs but will be ironed out)

came into this thread to see what some bigfooty users thought of gears 3. this is the only mention of it! was it a pile of pish or something? i really love the gears games and i've not looked it up or anything until i manage to get my hands on a copy so i can find out what happens

Xbox exclusive in ps3 dominated forum. its a great addition to the series.

Has some massive plot developments that I didn't see coming, so try and avoid spoilers

Xbox exclusive in ps3 dominated forum. its a great addition to the series.

Has some massive plot developments that I didn't see coming, so try and avoid spoilers

...also don't have your single player set to open co-op. I had a random & join give away a big plotline in the first hour of playing campaign.

i dnt post much but thought i would have a crack at this

Skyrim- got this for xmas and as i have been on hols for last cpl of weeks have seen the sun come up a few times playing this game, highly addictive.

Forza 4- didnt like racing games much until i got my setup with decent wheel n pedals, its a great game, my only bugbear is online n trying to find races

Battlefield 3- i got this when it first come out, played the campaign n put it away, only just got it back out last week to have a look at online, i have wireless so lot of the time i cant even play online fml but sometimes, just now n then its playable and fk it is awesome fun, like someone said earlier it just shytes all over cod/mw for online play- no comparison, simply awesome!

LA Noire - i noticed on this board not many ppl liked it but i thought it wasnt too bad actually, something different

i dnt post much but thought i would have a crack at this

Skyrim- got this for xmas and as i have been on hols for last cpl of weeks have seen the sun come up a few times playing this game, highly addictive.

Forza 4- didnt like racing games much until i got my setup with decent wheel n pedals, its a great game, my only bugbear is online n trying to find races

Battlefield 3- i got this when it first come out, played the campaign n put it away, only just got it back out last week to have a look at online, i have wireless so lot of the time i cant even play online fml but sometimes, just now n then its playable and fk it is awesome fun, like someone said earlier it just shytes all over cod/mw for online play- no comparison, simply awesome!

LA Noire - i noticed on this board not many ppl liked it but i thought it wasnt too bad actually, something different
LA was an okay game just got very repetitive

Remove this Banner Ad

Back